Anyone know how to cleanse the spike out?

OP
M

Morten

Hi @5LGreenback and @shanny.

Greg Reece seems to be friends with Dr Ana Mihalcea. His latest newsletter included some interesting quotes from 2010:

“Self-replication causes disease. Nano-robots are inherently much stronger than biological systems, being built of Diamondoid, so if they self replicate, that ‘disease,’ quote unquote, could be even a tougher problem than biological disease. So first of all, what's the feasibility of self-replication in the nanotechnology world?”
~ Ray Kurzweil

“As a general principle, you do not want to put self-replicating nanobots inside the human body. I suppose not everybody agrees with me on that. But that is the way I think that we can best guarantee safety. If the robots... nano-robots, are able to replicate inside the human body, that means they are using some component of the human body as food. And we don't want them to be doing that.”
~ Robert Freitas

Recently Bill Gates has admitted the presence of nanotech in the jabs:

“Making the mRNA is really easy and really cheap. And that's the magic of this thing. But there's no doubt in the next five years we can... you know, we just need to mess around. There's a lot of lipid nanoparticles, and some are very self-assembling.”
~ Bill Gates

He didn’t mention self-replication, but what he did say was a huge admission from someone high in the hierarchy that La Quinta Columna were right all along!

The bromelain in raw pineapple could be good for cutting up rogue proteins.

The malic acid and citric acid in dried apricots could be good to soak up and eliminate aluminium, gallium and other metals and semiconductors used in logical circuits.

The advantage is that those foods are readily available and in moderation, should be pretty safe!
Are you aware of other cleansing podcasts with dr. Ana? apart from the one you posted. thanks for the great info!

5LGreenback

This is the first video/ podcast I've seen that actually refutes the nano bots microscopy photos making the rounds (and explores some other interesting health items that can apparently be found in our blood). Much like the vaccines, I for one hope we are wrong about the nano tech and this video is correct. Note- they are not refuting that the vax's are toxic poison, just refuting that the microscope observations are nano tech....

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/StWHeIj0a04H/

Richiebogie

Thanks @5LGreenback

Adam Bigelsen says that he and his father have been using Dark Field Microscopy for decades and they have seen square crystals and other phenomena recently attributed to nanotechnology for all of that time.

Dr Ana Maria Oliva says that even saline solution form crystals as it dries out! Certain sugar solutions too.

Start from 40:00 for discussion on objects under dark field microscopy.

At 1:17:00 Adam Bigelsen says that various structures are air pockets and dirt on the slides.

He says that a microscope reveals micro-particles. Nano-particles are 1000 times smaller.

It is possible that the strange formations seen via Dark Field Microscopy in the last few years are natural and part of a healthy blood sample. They may have been misinterpreted as self-spreading nanotechnology but have always existed in human blood but were rarely documented.

The advent of YouTube, Rumble etc has made videoing of blood under Dark Field Microscopy more common just at a time when novel worldwide vaccines were utilised, hence the conclusion that the vaccines have caused the strange blood components.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals