Post-Dental Work Urinary Color/Frequency Changes

Mac Rilla

This isn't something that's a "problem" just more of a curiosity. I have pretty much always peed clear. Like... always. I've gone multiple days drinking almost no water and still peed clear. I've also always had high frequency of urination, sometimes as often as every fifteen minutes. I've also always had dental problems, probably due to some early brain injuries that affected my trigeminal nerve. I started developing significant cavities as a teenager and no amount of dental care seemed to slow it down. 27 years ago in boot camp I had a bunch of dental work including two route canals. I recently had new crowns put in and found out they never put in actual crowns and just a mercury amalgam build up. Now after several rounds of dental work and replacing one of those that had developed cracks I'm peeing yellow for the first time (a more normal pale yellow) and also way, way less. For the first time I'm only getting up once a night or not at all, down from getting up something 3,4 or 5 times a night.
So...what the heck happened? I figure it's something with bacteria and maybe the mercury. I also had another root canal and probably ten fillings. My snoring has also dropped 80% balance has improved and breathing is better.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The coloring may have to do with the amount of urine that you pass since it is diluted with the water in the toilet bowl. Maybe the toxic load from mercury leaching out of the ‘crowns’ increased your body’s urge to urinate. But then you would have passed a smaller amount and did not produce a significant coloring in the toilet bowl water mix.

OP
M

Mac Rilla

The coloring may have to do with the amount of urine that you pass since it is diluted with the water in the toilet bowl. Maybe the toxic load from mercury leaching out of the ‘crowns’ increased your body’s urge to urinate. But then you would have passed a smaller amount and did not produce a significant coloring in the toilet bowl water mix.
Interesting thought on the dilution. That makes a lot of sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals