Haidut Interview #104: Remembering Ray Peat Call-In Show with Georgi Dinkov [Kenogen Progest-E Fundraiser]

ddjd

Did I hear that right???

Ben "the Zionist cu*nt" shapiro is now following ray peat??

Peatful

Did I hear that right???

Ben "the Zionist cu*nt" shapiro is now following ray peat??

Almost a shame that someone who pushes the vxx narrative is publicly associated with Ray

Mauritio

Great one!

Mauritio

ddjd

I googled it and didnt find anything noteworthy. I think they confused him with nick fuentes.

Wow. Appreciate you clarifying this. I actually quite like nick - definitely more in line with the peat philosophy

Mauritio

Wow. Appreciate you clarifying this. I actually quite like nick - definitely more in line with the peat philosophy
NP, yeah he isnt as bad as it sounds, and also not as extreme as you would think when you hear about him. Mostly traditional values.

Mauritio

Lovely vid!
Yes, I really liked their point about the Peat philosophy being the natural evolution of a progressive, nutrition-interested person. It makes a lot of sense. And as georgi says: "there is nothing after that ,you just go deeper."
I long thought that I would progress from peating and find the next best "thing", but here I still am 5 years later.
If peating is truly the endpoint of nutrition, then we can be glad we found it .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals