Aging Of A 53 YO Male After 25yrs of Dutasteride 35yrs Oral Steroids + No Testosterone Or DHT

Clyde

On top of suppressing his natural testosterone production to nothing until age 51 by taking oral steroids, he suppressed his dht to about zero by taking a full dose of dutasteride. He added 125mg of testosterone at age 51 and used to take aromatase inhibitors when he was taking growth hormone for 20 years.

I believe he has 1/1,000,000 hair and skin for his age (no sag or wrinkles on face or body) and I doubt there are many 53 year old men or women who wouldn't be happy to age as well as him.

His story is just an anecdote but drugs are studied on humans for just a year or two before being approved and rodent studies are rodent studies so this is often the best you can do for long term outcomes.

View: https://youtu.be/QnBTopPvX1c

Last edited:

CastorTroy

Its the GH. The most powerful antiaging approach, specially when exogenous is used to counteract youth levels decline. Maybe the dutasteride helped with the hair, but it's tricky and doesn't worth the risk of end up chemically castrated and what not. Dutasteride if used should be better topically on scalp, reducing 5-AR activity locally at scalp tissue and minimizing systemically absorption.

Limon9

It's the same as marketing for cosmetic estrogens: edematous tissue hides sag and wrinkle, while lean, lined bodies are biologically younger.

OP
C

Clyde

It's the same as marketing for cosmetic estrogens: edematous tissue hides sag and wrinkle, while lean, lined bodies are biologically younger.
Yeah, being lean seems to be the main thing when I look at celebrities like Brendan Fraser vs Tom Cruse (good hair too). They do seem biologically younger.

But maybe the growth hormone is a factor (like Castor mentioned) or the Winstrol/Anavar/Masteron or keeping the androgenizing hormones like dht and testosterone low or...? His skin looks weirdly youthful and his face doesn't cave in like you would expect while being so lean and on anabolics at 53.

Vinny

He mentioned also going carnivore made a huge difference.

Jennifer

On top of suppressing his natural testosterone production to nothing until age 51 by taking oral steroids, he suppressed his dht to about zero by taking a full dose of dutasteride. He added 125mg of testosterone at age 51 and used to take aromatase inhibitors when he was taking growth hormone for 20 years.

I believe he has 1/1,000,000 hair and skin for his age (no sag or wrinkles on face or body) and I doubt there are many 53 year old men or women who wouldn't be happy to age as well as him.

His story is just an anecdote but drugs are studied on humans for just a year or two before being approved and rodent studies are rodent studies so this is often the best you can do for long term outcomes.

View: https://youtu.be/QnBTopPvX1c

Before watching the video, I thought Connor was the 53 year old and I was impressed, but John looks 53 to me. He looks great, like he takes care of himself, but I see 53, especially when he smiles. How sad that Connor feels fat, though. I think he looks great. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Before watching the video, I thought Connor was the 53 year old and I was impressed, but John looks 53 to me. He looks great, like he takes care of himself, but I see 53, especially when he smiles. How sad that Connor feels fat, though. I think he looks great. 🤷🏻‍♀️
right? what does he want to do with bigger muscles than that? Get stuck in door frames?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom