AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
One thing that I cannot find in this whole thread is this:
- What is a physiological, daily dose of allop?
That is, how much would a human body (a man in my case) normally produce at the age of 20?
(I am 60 now, and have PFS).
Thanks.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
@haidut Literature states adult males produce between 5–15 mg of progesterone per day, perhaps 8 mg of progesterone twice daily would be optimal an optimal replacement dose in theory. That said, I cannot find any literature regarding how much Allopregnanolone is synthesized endogenously. I would really like to know how much alloP would be sufficient for lab use with an adult male organism mimicking a human who does not have 5ar conversion capabilities, therefore alloP conversion.
Vincent,
Did you ever get an answer to how much Allopregnanolone is synthesized endogenously?
I too have PFS, so I think I have no 5ar conversion capabilities.

olimacmel

Has anybody from EU successfully received this and passed customs? I am afraid I don't have any chance to get this in my country because since new EU rules we need to enclose invoice and declaration even if the product costs only 1$.
Yes. I received it correctly in Spain newbie.

Regards.

Razvan

@haidut

Allopregnenolone is nice stuff.
I decided to try it since 5a-HDP was my favourite product. After some experimentation with it, its the real thing.
I took up to 150 mg of progesterone sometimes and never got this effect.
Progesterone has a different effect, its more relaxing and sedating in a way that makes you chill in bed and doesn't improve the socialization aspect, maybe even lowers it.
Allopregnanolone feels much more DHTish in its effects for some reason, similar to androsterone, but with crazy cognitive boost and socialazing, want to go out behaviour.
Feels like wanting to stay out all day and go to events. Very similar to 5a-HDP but with a DHT confidence in a way and without any anti prolactin and libido effects correlated with the precursor. Very stress resilient and makes me speak with random employees in a grocery shop.
Combined with B3 and K2 especially feels very nice.
I can described it to something similar to a benzo together with andro and 5a-HDP.

olimacmel

@haidut

Allopregnenolone is nice stuff.
I decided to try it since 5a-HDP was my favourite product. After some experimentation with it, its the real thing.
I took up to 150 mg of progesterone sometimes and never got this effect.
Progesterone has a different effect, its more relaxing and sedating in a way that makes you chill in bed and doesn't improve the socialization aspect, maybe even lowers it.
Allopregnanolone feels much more DHTish in its effects for some reason, similar to androsterone, but with crazy cognitive boost and socialazing, want to go out behaviour.
Feels like wanting to stay out all day and go to events. Very similar to 5a-HDP but with a DHT confidence in a way and without any anti prolactin and libido effects correlated with the precursor. Very stress resilient and makes me speak with random employees in a grocery shop.
Combined with B3 and K2 especially feels very nice.
I can described it to something similar to a benzo together with andro and 5a-HDP.
Hi Razvan, thank for your post.

Did you take Allo due to PFS or other reason?

Also, how long did you need to take it to feel improvement and in what dose?

Thank you.

Hitchens

Is the reason Fluoxetine and other SSRIs raise pregnenolone levels is due to the brain attempting to counter inflammation or SERT inhibition?

High_Prob

Is the reason Fluoxetine and other SSRIs raise pregnenolone levels is due to the brain attempting to counter inflammation or SERT inhibition?
Fluoxetine can increase Allopregnanolone at really low doses (for example .5 - 2 mg). These doses are apparently too low to inhibit SERT.

Hitchens

Is it possible to have an anxiety rebound after two days of 2 mg each before stopping?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals