Almost painful sensitive teeth

biggirlkisss

Hey,

I had a virus that got me sick that my teeth hurt a little bit. It has since after the flu maybe flu or covid got worse for two teeth. I'm thinking it's intestinal ir·ri·tat·tion and was wondering any suggestions. If it keeps getting worse I meant have to get a xray.

ChemHead

Hey,

I had a virus that got me sick that my teeth hurt a little bit. It has since after the flu maybe flu or covid got worse for two teeth. I'm thinking it's intestinal ir·ri·tat·tion and was wondering any suggestions. If it keeps getting worse I meant have to get a xray.
Do you take vitamin K2? If not, start taking150-200 mcg of the menaquinone 7 (MK7) type daily. The sensitivity should be gone within 1-2 weeks. Vitamin D as well if you're not taking it, but the mk7 is more important.

dreamcatcher

Hey,

You could also try using a Miswak stick.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

it has passed now. I may still go in though to rule out infection to avoid root canal thanks everyone I have a feeling it was something I ate that brothered my intestines. I was taking fisherman friend and it was giving me bowel spasms but I had a virus to get over so. I think also sinus pressure also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals