Amphetamine withdrawal

OP
L

LJS

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately that is not going to help because "Peat" is a very toxic diet. When things settle down I would look into the low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet.

If it were my family member I personally would start them on Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. Bill W tried to get it introduced into Alcoholics Anonymous because he saw how powerful it was to help break addictions. Also Scientology uses it to help people break addictions when they join.

Both these two caused me damage. They can be helpful short term but I personally would not lean on them long term.
So I think he has low brain histamine and hypersomnia as a result. Hence dex and modafinil help. So worth trying l-histidine and niacin perhaps.
Reading some of hoffers work has lead me to think this…

Healthseeker

Okay so he’s just taken 10 x 5mg and saying he needs 20 x 5mg to try taper. He was on nothing for 6 full days (so 45 x 5mg to 0). Has been on 45 a day for 3 months. Before that 27 x 5mg a day.

I’m out of my depth in how to manage this. I have control of the tablets but have no idea how tapering works. Does he really need 20.

A neurosurgeon once told him there is a point of no return with amphetamine and he likely will need some for the rest of his life. (Neuro knew he was on 27 x5mg) I’m just worried the tolerance will creep up again.

Thinking I give him mirtazapine (I have 30mg tablets available) but again not sure what dose.

If anyone has any ideas. I have progest e, ondansetron, famotidine, aspirin, all types of thyroid hormones available here and bromocriptine on its way…
My 5mg suggestion was based on a regular dose of 20 or 30mg a day. I was prescribed in 6th grade took it till i was 30. That kind of dose your talking about is serious. The crash out is going to be too much time wasted, over a year, and is probably going to cause brain damage in itself and then he has to relearn how to do things off it and that will be suffering. He needs a good doctor

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom