Andrew Tate Destroys The Censors And Exposes The Matrix In Powerful Interview - Infowars.com

JamesGatz

2 Disinformation Agents who finger-point for an hour

First words that come out of Tate's mouth

"It's coming and you can't run/hide, there's nothing you can do about it" - Verifiably false

All these guys do is say "they, they, they, they're coming for you, they're so powerful ooooOoooOooOOOoo"

aniciete

C5E23F38-7D71-48C2-8BA2-0A8214135F28.jpeg

area51puy

Forum Supporter
2 Disinformation Agents who finger-point for an hour

First words that come out of Tate's mouth

"It's coming and you can't run/hide, there's nothing you can do about it" - Verifiably false

All these guys do is say "they, they, they, they're coming for you, they're so powerful ooooOoooOooOOOoo"
Why do all you Woke feminist hate Andrew tate?

JamesGatz

Why do all you Woke feminist hate Andrew tate?
Woke feminist? YOU ARE the WOKE FEMINIST - you're always shilling for Alex Jones and his fellow RAT buddies cause you can't do 2+2 and see things that are utterly obvious

Who said I hate Andrew Tate? NEVER said that - learn how to read correctly

Andrew Tate is an intelligence RAT just like his dad and Alex Jones and they got SHEEP like YOU on the hook

ThinPicking

I for one would rather gouge my eyeballs out of their sockets with a teaspoon than pay any attention to these alternative clowns and their bull**** :grin:

Mr Gatz is bang on the money and far more constructive than I'm capable of being about these people.

stoic

Andrew Tate is filling a void for today's young men, who desperately crave masculine role models.

The problem is, his life and message are but a complete parody of masculinity.

I can appreciate him for bringing some important topics to the public eye, but his extreme claims and degenerate lifestyle should not be of inspiration to any men.

Ben.

I can appreciate him for bringing some important topics to the public eye, but his extreme claims and degenerate lifestyle should not be of inspiration to any men.

This. Thank you.

He also looks down and discards people literally for not being on his wavelength and idea of masculinity. He also takes advantage and makes alot of money of desperate people by having them buy his ridiclious pyramid scheme programm selling unrealistic promises while simultaneously have them post his content/quotes in a bombarding fashion on all relevant video platforms for more fame/advertisement.

I see his philosphy and ideas appear in many places now and can instantly spot people as a andrew tate follower. Atleast he brings some balance to the other extreme.

coquz

Andrew Tate is filling a void for today's young men, who desperately crave masculine role models.

well put

ursidae

My young brother and cousin (he lost his father) have told me they look up to Andrew Tate and that he motivates them to improve themselves. They are obsessive about weight lifting to the point it's become a detriment to their health. Ive only had a cursory glance at this person's background. What you're saying is concerning

Jonk

He's like a buff "cool" version of Jordan Peterson. Don't know who's more gay

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Everybody think tate is Toxic masculinity , pretty soon this board will be saying tate was against Covid lockdowns and vaccines in 2020 and now they are for them

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals