Antihistamine solution for mystery gut cramp / pain / vomiting event

cs3000

Putting this up incase someone's searching for a similar thing in the future

A handful of times i've had an event where i start getting stomach pain, which gets stronger & stronger & turns into waves of intense cramping, then constant nonstop vomiting for a day with it. going to hospital doctors couldnt figure out what the cause was

1 of the next times it happened i popped an antihistamine loratadine to see if it helped. within an hour or so that ***t gets halted in its tracks and stops.
so at the rare times this shows up thats the solution

idk if its an allergic reaction to something that randomly shows up contaminated in food every once in a while or what. but thats a simple way to stop it

EustaceBagge

Putting this up incase someone's searching for a similar thing in the future

A handful of times i've had an event where i start getting stomach pain, which gets stronger & stronger & turns into waves of intense cramping, then constant nonstop vomiting for a day with it. going to hospital doctors couldnt figure out what the cause was

1 of the next times it happened i popped an antihistamine loratadine to see if it helped. within an hour or so that ***t gets halted in its tracks and stops.
so at the rare times this shows up thats the solution

idk if its an allergic reaction to something that randomly shows up contaminated in food every once in a while or what. but thats a simple way to stop it
Did you have this "ailment" for as long as you can remember, or did this happen gradually as your health worsened. I find that once these types of reactions occur, it's hard to get rid off them, and their cause always seems to be chronic stress. Your stuff sounds close to histamine intolerance or mast cell activation syndrome, difficult stuff. Wish you the best.

OP
cs3000

cs3000

Did you have this "ailment" for as long as you can remember, or did this happen gradually as your health worsened. I find that once these types of reactions occur, it's hard to get rid off them, and their cause always seems to be chronic stress. Your stuff sounds close to histamine intolerance or mast cell activation syndrome, difficult stuff. Wish you the best.
going back >10yrs for the first one, seems like random timing, hasnt escalated which is good, but yeh must be some involvement with those. good theres a quick solution to interrupt it anyway

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom