Are you in England or Germany?

bradley

Hi everyone,

Jeremy and I will be interviewing some scientists in Europe in October. It'd be great to meet up with some folks here on the forum as we make our way through. We were thinking of organizing a Peat-meetup in London, and will be around Stuttgart and Cologne in Germany, and a couple days in Amsterdam.

Post here or send us a PM if you are interested!

milk_lover

Once I return to the UAE, I want to invite all of you to our farm! All the food will be peat approved :D

dd99

bradley said:
post 99391 Hi everyone,

Jeremy and I will be interviewing some scientists in Europe in October. It'd be great to meet up with some folks here on the forum as we make our way through. We were thinking of organizing a Peat-meetup in London, and will be around Stuttgart and Cologne in Germany, and a couple days in Amsterdam.

Nice idea! Depending on dates, I could catch up in London.

Last edited by a moderator:

montmorency

bradley said:
post 99391 Hi everyone,

I'm in the UK and can get to London reasonably easily. Are you interviewing scientists in London/England?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bradley

bradley

Looks like we'll be in London from around the 7th to the 13th or 14th. Germany from 4th-7th. We'll let you all know the details as we get closer.

Goat-e

My wife and I might be able to do the London one, let us know.

dd99

Could probably make London, but can't do the weekend - its the rugby World Cup and have tickets!

Have you asked on the RP Inspired Facebook page? There are quite a few in London who might want to meet up..

OP
bradley

bradley

Hello everyone, we are aiming for Sunday October 11th for a meetup. Thinking either a dinner or a hangout at the flat we are renting (near Baker Street Station.) If you can make it please send me a PM or an email!

Brad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals