Aspirin inhibits metastatic cancer spread, reducing mortality by 21 percent: Study

oxphoser

From the the article posted by Kimster above:

”The researchers consolidated data from 11 randomized controlled trials, encompassing over 100,000 participants, that included fatal bleeding events. The data indicated a 55 percent increase in the risk of bleeding due to aspirin. However, among patients who experienced bleeding after taking aspirin, only 4 percent died. In contrast, the control group, who took a placebo, had a death rate attributed to bleeding of up to 8 percent. This suggests that bleeding caused by aspirin is predominantly mild.”

More people died from bleeding in the control group and the control group weren’t even taking aspirin!

What monstrous misinformation has been spread about aspirin!!!

”The researchers consolidated data from 11 randomized controlled trials, encompassing over 100,000 participants, that included fatal bleeding events. The data indicated a 55 percent increase in the risk of bleeding due to aspirin. However, among patients who experienced bleeding after taking aspirin, only 4 percent died. In contrast, the control group, who took a placebo, had a death rate attributed to bleeding of up to 8 percent. This suggests that bleeding caused by aspirin is predominantly mild.”

More people died from bleeding in the control group and the control group weren’t even taking aspirin!

This does say a lot doesn’t it? What then did the death from bleeding come from then in the control group I wonder?

Last edited:

Ginali

Forum Supporter

It seems like they deliberately create everything to be SOOO confusing for those of us who aren't professionals.

TucsonJJ

I seem to remember that Dinkov says that higher dose aspirin actually prevents bleeding problems... I may be wrong, perhaps @haidut will weigh in.

I wonder if anyone knows how serrapeptase compares to aspirin?

Morten

Forum Supporter
I seem to remember that Dinkov says that higher dose aspirin actually prevents bleeding problems... I may be wrong, perhaps @haidut will weigh in.

I wonder if anyone knows how serrapeptase compares to aspirin?
Yeah, I heard Dinkow said that. Higher dose, less bleeding....

oxphoser

Thanks TucsonJJ and Morton! I didn’t know that about the higher doses!

akgrrrl

Seems likely to me if you take a tablet that has a sticky coating on it that arrives on mucus membrane and melts and burns a hole in the membrane because it's an acid...DUH?
My RN mom always gave us aspirin with a slug of milk and we never had any probs.

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
But I dont Remember the dose...
I just listened to a Georgi talk with Healthy Gut Girl/Kitty Martone. Constantine Kanargelidis was also on the podcast. btw lots of Georgi interviews with Kitty on her podcast.

237 – Maintain Your Brain w/Georgi Dinkov & Constantine Kanargelidis​

***I took some notes aspirin came up at the end. aspirin & pregnancy- NO NSAIDS, low dose aspirin 81-161 mg OK baby aspirin

Regular: daily- 100mg aspirin, reduces fatty acid, reduces PUFA
bleeding risks- higher in lower doses than higher doses
80-150 mg aspirin advice take- a baby aspirin with Vitamin K
Aspirin/females- 40% increase pregnancy rate, vaginal acid kills weak sperm.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Great kimster.
Its really hard to find the right clip in the great pile of great setences 👍

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals