Awakening from the Old World Order & combatting the New World Order

Brian Douglas

I have stayed out of the fray of the entanglement of chaos wrought by the incitement of C19 as a weapon of invention & convenience to blow apart our perceived paradigm of meaning, reason & order & to violently rent it asunder to force the parasitic Globalist NWO upon us relatively unnoticed as a result of the chaos interjected into every aspect of our society. This has left most people defenseless against what is transpiring & why. This makes us easy prey & will readily fill the vacuum created by our disbelief & related inaction. While I could write a book on this subject & my recognition & acceptance of the fact that a staggering majority of people are incapable of thought, only reaction, despite the learned appearance of their degree or employment but choose instead to recognize their inability to hear my words as their collective psychosis carries a weight far in excess of my penetrative ability through reason & logic. I will, therefore, post this essay which speaks volumes in the hope that something productive ensues in the collective mind & then retreat back to my resonant, introspective mindfulness & say no more. Godspeed. @Doc Sandoz @Peatful

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This looks like a very good read. Thank you for sharing it here.

Peatful

Julius. Welcome.

Thank you for tagging me.
Im at work and I am only partially through your writing - but this is meat.
What a manifesto of sorts.

A Man's Reach Should Exceed His Grasp, or What's a Heaven For?

This was great: never heard that before.

And your assessment of postmodernism is spot on.

Im quickly tagging a few others that will enjoy your work.

I will come back to this tonight to read in full - as I lay me....

@Regina
@Drareg
@Old Irenaeus
@shanny

jmparret

this looks great, i will read it over the next couple of days.
I like the beginning "unraveling seems to happen every few generations". Was the last one WW II or the great depression. Both are in the near future WW III was threatened and a forth turning is occurring now.
Joe

akgrrrl

Sparkling jewels of insight and thought provoking tenets these fully fleshed words convey. Hidden in our midst, are many thoughtful beings, whose intellect and creative processes are crushed by the inane, the evil, and the inexplicable. I, for one, am grateful when their appearance on rpf blesses my path.
Salutations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom