Bee Pollen In Menopause ?

Why is bee pollen recommended for menopause?

What is the molecular mechanism? raise estrogen?

mostlylurking

Why is bee pollen recommended for menopause?

What is the molecular mechanism? raise estrogen?
-paste-
"Some proponents of bee pollen suggest that it may have potential benefits for women going through menopause, although the scientific evidence supporting these claims is limited, and more research is needed.

There are some ways in which bee pollen is suggested to help with menopause symptoms.

Nutrient Content: Bee pollen is rich in essential nutrients, including vitamins (such as B vitamins), minerals (such as calcium and magnesium), amino acids, and antioxidants. These nutrients may help support overall health during menopause when the body’s nutrient needs may change.

Hormone Balance: Some believe that bee pollen may help balance hormones in menopausal women. Hormone fluctuations during menopause can lead to symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. It is suggested that the nutrients in bee pollen may help the body regulate these hormones more effectively, potentially reducing these symptoms.

Bone Health: Menopausal women are at an increased risk of bone loss and osteoporosis due to hormonal changes. Bee pollen contains minerals like calcium and magnesium, which are important for maintaining strong and healthy bones.

Anti-inflammatory Properties: Bee pollen contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that could potentially help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which may be associated with certain menopausal symptoms.

Energy and Vitality: Some users of bee pollen report increased energy and vitality. Menopausal women may experience fatigue, and bee pollen could provide an energy boost, helping to alleviate some of the fatigue associated with menopause."
-end paste-

Just because I searched and pasted this info about bee pollen does NOT mean that I agree with it. I'm a big fan of progesterone for menopause.
bioenergetic search (search results for "progesterone for menopause") Click on the transcript to listen to the interview to discern who is speaking.
-paste-
"Around the late 30s and into the 40s and 50s, the failure of progesterone is the main problem related to menopause and premenstrual syndrome. The pharmaceutical industry was responsible for creating the idea that the menopause is a deficiency of estrogen, when in reality it's a deficiency of progesterone. If your thyroid is being blocked progressively by stress or inadequate diet or rising estrogen, the production of progesterone is largely the consequence of this. So as estrogen rises, thyroid and progesterone decline."
also:
"Yeah, and after menopause when the production of progesterone becomes very limited there is a tendency for all of the body's tissues to begin making estrogen. So it's just the opposite of what the menopause doctors have been teaching. When progesterone disappears the breast, the uterus, the brain, the liver, the skin, the fat, muscles even begin producing estrogen, but it can't escape from the cell because it also increases the estrogen binding protein, the estrogen so-called receptor. And in the absence of progesterone the intracellular...."
also:
"Yeah, the iron absorption really begins at menopause because what fails and stops the period is the production of progesterone primarily. And the myth that menopause is a deficiency of estrogen is purely a medical birth control industry fabrication. What happens is a failure of progesterone around the age of 45 or 50 or 55, and all of the tissues of the body make estrogen, and in the absence of progesterone, they make more estrogen. And the progesterone is needed to cause the cells to release estrogen and excrete it."

bookshelf

-paste-
"Some proponents of bee pollen suggest that it may have potential benefits for women going through menopause, although the scientific evidence supporting these claims is limited, and more research is needed.

There are some ways in which bee pollen is suggested to help with menopause symptoms.

Nutrient Content: Bee pollen is rich in essential nutrients, including vitamins (such as B vitamins), minerals (such as calcium and magnesium), amino acids, and antioxidants. These nutrients may help support overall health during menopause when the body’s nutrient needs may change.

Hormone Balance: Some believe that bee pollen may help balance hormones in menopausal women. Hormone fluctuations during menopause can lead to symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. It is suggested that the nutrients in bee pollen may help the body regulate these hormones more effectively, potentially reducing these symptoms.

Bone Health: Menopausal women are at an increased risk of bone loss and osteoporosis due to hormonal changes. Bee pollen contains minerals like calcium and magnesium, which are important for maintaining strong and healthy bones.

Anti-inflammatory Properties: Bee pollen contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that could potentially help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which may be associated with certain menopausal symptoms.

Energy and Vitality: Some users of bee pollen report increased energy and vitality. Menopausal women may experience fatigue, and bee pollen could provide an energy boost, helping to alleviate some of the fatigue associated with menopause."
-end paste-

Just because I searched and pasted this info about bee pollen does NOT mean that I agree with it. I'm a big fan of progesterone for menopause.
bioenergetic search (search results for "progesterone for menopause") Click on the transcript to listen to the interview to discern who is speaking.
-paste-
"Around the late 30s and into the 40s and 50s, the failure of progesterone is the main problem related to menopause and premenstrual syndrome. The pharmaceutical industry was responsible for creating the idea that the menopause is a deficiency of estrogen, when in reality it's a deficiency of progesterone. If your thyroid is being blocked progressively by stress or inadequate diet or rising estrogen, the production of progesterone is largely the consequence of this. So as estrogen rises, thyroid and progesterone decline."
also:
"Yeah, and after menopause when the production of progesterone becomes very limited there is a tendency for all of the body's tissues to begin making estrogen. So it's just the opposite of what the menopause doctors have been teaching. When progesterone disappears the breast, the uterus, the brain, the liver, the skin, the fat, muscles even begin producing estrogen, but it can't escape from the cell because it also increases the estrogen binding protein, the estrogen so-called receptor. And in the absence of progesterone the intracellular...."
also:
"Yeah, the iron absorption really begins at menopause because what fails and stops the period is the production of progesterone primarily. And the myth that menopause is a deficiency of estrogen is purely a medical birth control industry fabrication. What happens is a failure of progesterone around the age of 45 or 50 or 55, and all of the tissues of the body make estrogen, and in the absence of progesterone, they make more estrogen. And the progesterone is needed to cause the cells to release estrogen and excrete it."
How much Progest-E do people generally take when they are at menopausal age? What if they didn't have their lady bits anymore? Would that mean more is better?

mostlylurking

How much Progest-E do people generally take when they are at menopausal age? What if they didn't have their lady bits anymore? Would that mean more is better?
Instructions for figuring out how much progest-e is needed is here. I'm post menopausal. I could not discern any body response to progest-e until I got up to a large english pea sized blat. I'm estimating that I take around 35mgs/day.

These audio shows are very helpful/informative:

bookshelf

OP
Highserotonin90
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals