Best Teeth whitening products (And are dentist teeth whitening visits safe?)

Josh

Hey all,

Can someone recommend something that will actually work? Crest strips seem to be the best ones, are they safe?

Would what the dentist do during a visit be harmful to health with the extra strength bleaching products they would use/the impressions you would have done etc etc?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current plan is:
-Only 3 meals per day (no snacking).
-Swill with water after each meal so no residue.
-Brush twice a day (different days alternating with all different types of toothpastes).
-Oil pulling once per day in evening.
-Flossing.
-Natural teeth whitening strips (Which are really doing nothing).
-Essentials oils brushed with teeth occasionally / Fluoride used occasionally (I know not good, haven't used it for YEARS, I will only use this a few times in a week).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Don

Maybe a toothpaste with pumice in it used occasionally. Thats what my dental hygienist used on me as I refuse the other stuff they want to use.
There is talk of a lower Vitamin A diet helping whiten teeth(Dr Smith) no idea if its true.

The only thing that will work for intrinsic staining if that's what we are talking about is hydrogen peroxide. Anything claiming to be "natural" is a waste of time and will only deal with extrinsic staining. Hydrogen peroxide in close contact with the teeth is the ONLY thing that will whiten intrinsically stained teeth. There is nothing else. No secrets. No ancient secret remedies etc. nada

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals