Body Temperature Issues!

Evic677

hey guys!

So every now and again this happens to me but it goes away after ingest vitamin C. I have had this for the past two days.

I take 25mcg of levothyroxine. My last thyroid test indicated my TSH was 7.36. So I have started in levothyroxine. I also Ray Peat about 75%. As well as, I take a good quality Vitamin D supplement.

I feel so warm, and hot. However when I take my body temp it is normal. Yesterday it was 98.2F and this morning I took it right before I got out of bed and it was 97.9F. Before this diasgnoises of hashimotos it was always low like 97.2F. I have had stellar sympotoms of histamine intolerneces which was courtesy of over prescribed antibiotics which a I haven't been the same since. I suspect I always a little hypothyroid but its gotten worse. My endocrongist is Ms. b****. All she ever says is you need more medication, this is a progressive disease. Its very demoralizing. What do you guys thinks? does this happen to anyone else? Im terrified I have Lupus.

artlange

read more of raypeat.com articles on thyroid (and other related topics) so you are not at the mercy of your endocrinologist Ms. B****. What do suppose will happen when you get closer to 100%Peat? (I hope you are 100%PUFA free, if not, then you are closer to 10%Peat..
Listen to his audio interviews found on the resources tab. There are many things to learn.

L

lollipop

read more of raypeat.com articles on thyroid (and other related topics) so you are not at the mercy of your endocrinologist Ms. B****. What do suppose will happen when you get closer to 100%Peat? (I hope you are 100%PUFA free, if not, then you are closer to 10%Peat..
Listen to his audio interviews found on the resources tab. There are many things to learn.
+1 and also @Evic677 search this forum for Lupus advice. Some good threads. Also search threads on body temperature. Good information and will give you more confidence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals