Bowel Issues

faisman

For the past week or so I've been having consistently loose stools which are very yellow in color. This is sometimes accompanied by a bit of stomach irritation but I can't seem to figure out the cause. I doubt it is related to my diet as I have been eating pretty similar and simple foods for a while now. I'm recovering from an annoying cold which is now in its end stage but other than that I can't say that anything has happened recently. I'm starting to think maybe its some sort of stomach bug.

Any help would be appreciated :)

OP
F

faisman

What is your diet, for curiosity's sake?
Eggs, cheese, OJ, fruits, low fat milk, ice cream, honey, carrot salad
Coffee with milk and collgen
Red meat and potatoes but not very often,
Liver once or twice a week

Tenacity

Yeah, that does all look pretty good. The only offenders I think would be the fruit or juice, depends on what variety/brand/type.

Hopefully it'll resolve itself when you're free of illness.

OP
F

faisman

Yeah, that does all look pretty good. The only offenders I think would be the fruit or juice, depends on what variety/brand/type.

Hopefully it'll resolve itself when you're free of illness.
The fruits I have usually are mangos, melons and grapes.

I actually have recently re-introduced OJ to my diet after a while (not for any specific reason), I thought of it but I don't feel that the OJ is causing all this havoc haha.

Tenacity

I hear a lot of people talk of digestive trouble with OJ, it might be the problem. Might require a bit of testing.

I'm allergic to mango. It gives me terribly sore lips.

Peat's also said this about mango.

"Mangos are in the same family as poison oak. In the tropics after I had enjoyed about a kilogram of mangos, some people said, 'Oh, don't you know about mango sickness?' It's well known in the tropics, but I think it is partly because they are sort of a fibrous fruit, and partly because if the fiber isn't handled by the right bacteria, it can cause toxin production in the intestine."

You may be right that it's not dietary, but that leaves us little other veins to pursue excluding the explanation that it's just because you're sick.

OP
F

faisman

Yes I have heard that about mangoes before but I have never reacted badly to them.

If it were to be some sort of stomach bug, is there anything I can take specifically to help maybe?

I have already been taking oregano oil and manuka honey to help with the cold.

Im thinking maybe activated charcoal will help?

Birdie

ray recommends strained oj.

M

member 2106

Is it powdered gelatin you put in your coffee? Could it have something to do with that?

Birdie

Yes I have heard that about mangoes before but I have never reacted badly to them.

If it were to be some sort of stomach bug, is there anything I can take specifically to help maybe?

I have already been taking oregano oil and manuka honey to help with the cold.

Im thinking maybe activated charcoal will help?
It's been a while. Did you get better? Dic you figure out what helped ?

encerent

If all the bowel and sleep issues on here were solved, I think we'd be super-human.

OP
F

faisman

It's been a while. Did you get better? Dic you figure out what helped ?
Hi @Birdie, yes it got better after a few days actually, I think it was just some sort of stomach bug. I stuck to a diet of mainly white rice and applesauce for a few days and basically just waited it out.

Birdie

Hi @Birdie, yes it got better after a few days actually, I think it was just some sort of stomach bug. I stuck to a diet of mainly white rice and applesauce for a few days and basically just waited it out.
Thank you. Gathering info for somebody.

temporary help = activated charcoal, or sacchoromyces boulardii. S. Bouldardii is magic for loose stools

Birdie

temporary help = activated charcoal, or sacchoromyces boulardii. S. Bouldardii is magic for loose stools
I just checked and he doesn't have loose stools. He says it varies. Little pellets, then elongated... He had mentioned diluted blood. Sounding like it's restricted lower in the colon. His stool lab was negative. Now he says he hasn't had blood in a while. Can't say how long.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals