Can a situation like this cause erectile dysfunction

Decentguy13

I've been sick with what I believe is the flu haven't really had much of sex drive since getting sick I had to sleep on my stomach to stop coughing I'm normally a back sleeper could laying on my penis have messed me up some how? Now the other issue is that the woman I'm with isn't very sexual she only does 2 positions she's dry down there most of the time I assume it's due to her age 44 when I ask her to help me get up by giving me oral she doesn't also I'm not 100% attracted to her can any of these things be a factor in my situation? has any of you guys faced similar situations?

JohnHafterson

Not being attracted to someone can definitely cause erectile issues as can recovering from illness.

Sleeping on stomach shouldn't cause problems. I've slept on my stomach for 46 years no problem.

Women in 40's still get reliably wet in my experience though as they age, menopause/peri-menopause, work and life stress can make it harder sometimes.

Sounds like you guys aren't "into" each other.

Don't force sex if not fully erect can cause damage to the penis.

If I've ever had erectile issues it was due to illness, fatigue, being too drunk, or being too drunk and with a woman I wasn't really attracted to.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've been sick with what I believe is the flu haven't really had much of sex drive since getting sick I had to sleep on my stomach to stop coughing I'm normally a back sleeper could laying on my penis have messed me up some how? Now the other issue is that the woman I'm with isn't very sexual she only does 2 positions she's dry down there most of the time I assume it's due to her age 44 when I ask her to help me get up by giving me oral she doesn't also I'm not 100% attracted to her can any of these things be a factor in my situation? has any of you guys faced similar situations?
Yeah it's definitely the flu and not stomach sleeping. A lot of people got vascular issues and ED from Corona. Any pathogen creates oxidative stress that then damages the vasculature which causes ED. If you eat good, then things should start working the way they should in 1-2 weeks. Eat right and you should be able to drill a hole (pun unintentionally intended).

OP
D

Decentguy13

Yeah it's definitely the flu and not stomach sleeping. A lot of people got vascular issues and ED from Corona. Any pathogen creates oxidative stress that then damages the vasculature which causes ED. If you eat good, then things should start working the way they should in 1-2 weeks. Eat right and you should be able to drill a hole (pun unintentionally intended).
Any supplements you recommend?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Any supplements you recommend?
As I mentioned, eating the right diet will sort things out in 1-2 weeks.
Anti-oxidants such as pycnogenol, ecklonia and sea buckthorn are great for vascular health and might help to speed up the process. Both pycnogenol and ecklonia has been shown to help with erections.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals