Color perception and Pregnenolone

G1986

Forum Supporter
has anyone notice increase color perception especially flashy color with Pregnenolone?

I have noticed this in the past, but only with a delivery method which bypass the liver. When I would take an oral micronized form, not really. Flashy color perception was increased to a disturbing level, when Pregnenolone was then discontinued it would resolve probably in 3 to 4 days.

My issue now is that I have stopped Pregnenolone cream on forearm 1 year and half ago and I still seeing these crazy flashy colors. At the begining I thoguht it could have been the cream accumulating in my skin, but after over a year I wouldn't think it is the issue here. Pregnenolone levels are also on the low side

what do you guys think it is happening here?

Mossy

has anyone notice increase color perception especially flashy color with Pregnenolone?

I have noticed this in the past, but only with a delivery method which bypass the liver. When I would take an oral micronized form, not really. Flashy color perception was increased to a disturbing level, when Pregnenolone was then discontinued it would resolve probably in 3 to 4 days.

My issue now is that I have stopped Pregnenolone cream on forearm 1 year and half ago and I still seeing these crazy flashy colors. At the begining I thoguht it could have been the cream accumulating in my skin, but after over a year I wouldn't think it is the issue here. Pregnenolone levels are also on the low side

what do you guys think it is happening here?
Yes, I have. But it wasn't something unexpected. Prior to taking it for the first time I read that this may be a side effect. But I only remember experiencing that once, and the dose was taken orally. Which, from my understanding, means that it would not have bypassed the liver.

That is quite strange, that you're still having this effect so long after. I can only guess that if you've used psychedelics in the past, or any other substances that would effect your hormonal and chemical balance, that could be a contributor. Besides that guess, I'll have to defer to greater minds.

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
That is quite strange, that you're still having this effect so long after. I can only guess that if you've used psychedelics in the past, or any other substances that would effect your hormonal and chemical balance, that could be a contributor. Besides that guess, I'll have to defer to greater minds.
it is strange, even because my Pregnenolone LC MS comes back at low level. However, using a cream may just accumulate into the cells via the lymphatic system not even showing in the blood. But still after a year an half? very strange to me, and probably why I'm not longer able to tolerate oral Pregnenolone now, but have the low Pregnenolone symptom, confusing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals