Compilation of great anti-authoritarianism member signatures

Z

Zsazsa

Many members have great quotes in their signatures summarizing anti-authoritarian thoughts. I have seen excellent ones in the sigs of @David PS and @Peatress for instance (if you have saved them, please add them here).

Random anti-authoritarian quotes also welcome.

@David PS
Divide and Conquer. As long as some people have commanded the work of others, this has been management's basic principle. Peter Rachleff

@burtlancast
Everything is backwards.
Everything is upside-down.
Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality.

I got the idea of compilate them after reading a post by @alex00

David PS

Many members have great quotes in their signatures summarizing anti-authoritarian thoughts. I have seen excellent ones in the sigs of @David PS and @Peatress for instance (if you have saved them, please add them here).

Random anti-authoritarian quotes also welcome.

@David PS

@burtlancast

I got the idea of compilate them after reading a post by @alex00
Great idea. I consider the quote to be anti-authoritarian. It must have been in someone's signature line. ;)
Think, Perceive Act - Ray Peat

David PS

A message of self-responsibility and self-empowerment is anti-authoritarian.

@Jam has a memorable signature line.

“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”
― Frank Zappa

alex00

@Zsazsa Mine is memento audere semper, from the poet and rivolutionary Gabriele D'Annunzio.

David PS

I replaced my signature line. Here is the new one:

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action” ― Ian Fleming, Goldfinger

OP
Z

Zsazsa

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are at fault.
Il est dangereux d'avoir raison dans des choses où des hommes accrédités ont tort.
― Voltaire, Le Siècle de Louis XIV (1752)

David PS

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are at fault.
Il est dangereux d'avoir raison dans des choses où des hommes accrédités ont tort.
― Voltaire, Le Siècle de Louis XIV (1752)
that is a great quote. If you place in your signature it will appear in over 3,500 on the forum. You have to love technology.

David PS

David PS

Here is my latest signature line for posterity. ;)

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." (Morpheus speaking to Neo) :headphone:

David PS

I changed mine once again. :cool:

Bureaucracies tend to perpetuate themselves, whether they are multinational corporations or large government institutions such as Medicare, often at the expense of those that they are supposed to serve. Dean Ornish

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom