Cynoplus and Cynomel in Australia - Farmacia Won't Ship

A-Tim

Cynoplus and Cynomel are available on Farmacia. I tried to order to Australia. Originally the order was made and pending. Received an email 15 minutes later explaining that they don't sell to Australia anymore. Not sure if this new as I haven't bought from them before, but thought I'd provide the heads up for other Aussies.

List of countries they don't ship to anymore:

Canada
Australia
Portugal
Sweden
Austria
Colombia
Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Belize
Guernsey Island

Smitty

I've successfully ordered to Canada from Farmacias using a cross border shipping service called shippsy. I'm not sure if something exists for Australia but it's worth checking!

OP
A-Tim

A-Tim

I've successfully ordered to Canada from Farmacias using a cross border shipping service called shippsy. I'm not sure if something exists for Australia but it's worth checking!
Interesting. Thanks, I'll look into it. Australia exists so far from everyone else that it can be tricky to find services like that which operate in Australia, but we'll see what I can dig up.

Zoltanman

@A-Tim A lot of companies like Reship just blindly follow (and grealty expand upon) TGA rules on what they will carry. I had horrors trying just to get methylene blue into AU using freight forwarding. It ended up failing totally and I lost a lot of $$.

A slightly tongue in cheek example showing how far they take shipping exclusions in some categories: "TGA warns against excessive bread consumption"

Reship: "We will now not ship anything you might use that could be made into bread or could one day be a component of bread, just to avoid TGA blowback"

When you try to pin them down on a product before purchase, they just waffle useless non sentences and basically tell you "buy it and see if we'll send it on once it reaches us"

I just gave up in the end, and get everything from idealabs who ship with DHL and have almost no delivery issues unless customs inspects your parcel.

OP
A-Tim

A-Tim

@A-Tim A lot of companies like Reship just blindly follow (and grealty expand upon) TGA rules on what they will carry. I had horrors trying just to get methylene blue into AU using freight forwarding. It ended up failing totally and I lost a lot of $$.

A slightly tongue in cheek example showing how far they take shipping exclusions in some categories: "TGA warns against excessive bread consumption"

Reship: "We will now not ship anything you might use that could be made into bread or could one day be a component of bread, just to avoid TGA blowback"

When you try to pin them down on a product before purchase, they just waffle useless non sentences and basically tell you "buy it and see if we'll send it on once it reaches us"

I just gave up in the end, and get everything from idealabs who ship with DHL and have almost no delivery issues unless customs inspects your parcel.
Very useful, thanks. I wonder why DHL doesn't have any issues in comparison to the others.

Zoltanman

They carry idealabs easily, no idea about the other products. I imagine they'd have issues if pharmacueticals were spelled out on customs forms.

It's all legislative bullcrap designed to stop us getting useful doses of anything good, like the biotin dose crackdown a while back.

O

Oniyogini

On a side note about Australian customs and TGA- My shipment of Progesterone from Health Natura was confiscated by Border Controls, referred to TGA which demanded a prescription as Progesterone is now considered a medicine. I had been purchasing these from HN hassle-free up until this one, my only order this year. Took 13 weeks to arrive to AU and I am still yet to receive it since I managed to get a script from my doctor. TGA said if I want to have these shipped in the future then the script must be enclosed inside the package.
I enquired at Long Natural Health and they told me that Progest-E is labelled clearly as a skin oil and they have had no issues about folks here receiving it without a script. I may have to try this route, I used Progest-E many years ago but lately preferred the HN ones as I use it on my gums. Progest-E was really potent topically IIRC.

OP
A-Tim

A-Tim

That's good to know Oni. Australia can be a pain in the **** with the level of regulations/rules it applies. I'm a Victorian, so we get the nanny state treatment 🤣

I was looking to order a couple things from HN...but 13 weeks is a long time. How do they expect the script to be enclosed inside the package - you send a scanned copy by email to HN first I suppose? Might be worth suggesting to HN to modify the packaging to "skin oil".

I have Progest-E on the way from Kenogen. We'll see if it comes thru customs successfully. I'll report back here when I find out.

Last edited:

Emma4

Forum Supporter
Hi
Cynoplus and Cynomel are available on Farmacia. I tried to order to Australia. Originally the order was made and pending. Received an email 15 minutes later explaining that they don't sell to Australia anymore. Not sure if this new as I haven't bought from them before, but thought I'd provide the heads up for other Aussies.

Canada
Australia
Portugal
Sweden
Austria
Colombia
Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Belize
Guernsey Island
Hello,

I successfully ordered both Cynomel and Cynoplus and arrived in Australia in June 2023 😊

Emma4

Forum Supporter

Canada
Australia
Portugal
Sweden
Austria
Colombia
Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Belize
Guernsey Island