Cyproheptadine OK with famotidine? / + excess appetite helped by Lysine..(why?)/ cypro urges

Wendy B

Taking .5 mg topical cypro to help bad food histamine issues and it does help. Still having some reactions though. I checked on "drug checker and cypro and famotidine (pepcid) are ok to take together apparently, but dididnt know if cypro topical makes a difference on that (the checker did not account for oral vs topical).

Reason I want to take pepcid instead of more cypro is cuz it causes overwhelming urge to eat (Im eating plenty at 1800- 2200 calories day) and not peat-healthy foods. I did find by accident that lysine (which i started to correct shingles outbreak from arginine-rich collagen) almost completely quelled that excess appetite from cypro, but not beyond .5 mg cypro.

Also regarding cypro, i saw someone post on this but cant find it...He noted that cypro sometimes sends one to the fridge, but when u are there you realize you may not be hungry or not for anything u can think of. I too found this sometimes as well. (In addition to the actual hungery/urge for food). It reminds me a bit of when ive been in withdrawal from medications such as an antidpressant, or benzo etc...there's an overhweming feeling of unwellness and urge to do something to increase homestasis in (dopamine? serotonin?) but in those type of moments i cant pinpoint what i need. So seems cypro messes with desire/urge beyond actual appetite and not sure why. is that cuz it's reduced serotonin too low?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom