DHEA half life/ anything to reduce the estrogenic effects

VitD

Does anyone know the half life of 5 mg/ of DHEA from oral intake? I’m just properly trying to dose DHEA… So, if I take it early when I wake up around 5:00 am when would the time be to take the second dose of DHEA? As well does anyone know if it should be paired with certain compounds to offset the estrogenic effects of DHEA, I know @hadiut talks about vitamin E being paired with DHEA….?

Would anything else be helpful paired with DHEA to get the full anti-catabolic pro hormone effects. I ask this as well because orally exogenous DHEA is a more estrogenic conversation than transdermal.

Anyone with a lot of information on this topic would be greatly appreciated👍.

BTW; I’m a 24 year old male around 190 lbs body fats around 12% right now, so i’m hoping it does not convert into estrogen as fast due to my bf%.

miquelangeles

Half life is 12-24hrs, this means it will keep accumulating for 5 days before reaching steady state concentration.
If you get bad effects after 2nd or 3rd day of dosing 5mg, you could try 1-2mg daily and evaluate how it feels after 4-5 days.

OP
VitD

VitD

Half life is 12-24hrs, this means it will keep accumulating for 5 days before reaching steady state concentration.
If you get bad effects after 2nd or 3rd day of dosing 5mg, you could try 1-2mg daily and evaluate how it feels after 4-5 days.
Bad effects, what would symptoms be?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Helpful info, thank you.
When I use it daily for around 5 days, I start getting random pimples.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals