Does anyone have the Gbolduev PFS thread?

allan442

I doubt anyone actually has the entire thread but does anyone have any information regarding the thread?

I understand his lack of popularity here but I’m willing to broaden my efforts to restore sexual function

ruprmurdoch

I doubt anyone actually has the entire thread but does anyone have any information regarding the thread?

I understand his lack of popularity here but I’m willing to broaden my efforts to restore sexual function
my post from this thread

Hey, guys, personally I'm not a PFS sufferer but I'm lurking this thread, since You post very intresting info. I was hackstasis user, I remeber thread which was deleted on this forum where Gbold (Helen) post cures and explain them. I would like to help You beacuse I remember the cures which he post.
There are two cases of PFS, they are based on blood levels:
1. low/lowish levels of progesterone after stopping fin-cure is
a) Progesterone 50-400mg ED for 1 week w/ calorie restriction; then start on zinc + NAD
b)Clomiphene E very Day 150mg 3 days, 100mg 4 days, 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 4 weeks; cabergoline half pill once a week; 2 weeks after start, begin taking zinc gluconate 20-50mg,NAD 500mg,vitamin E
2. high/highish progesterone, high cortisol, high dht lvls in blood
a)pine pollen (3 b hsd inhibitor)+ relora or licorice (11 B hydroxylase inhibitor)+neetle or neetle root/coconut oil/lykopene (tomato juice) (5 ar inhibitors)

or for both cases RU 486-action depend on current progesterone lvls- 3 days -10mg

if you are getting healthy on one of this protocols you should feel bad on them, after ceassing them you should feel better than before, you may need few cycles(i think this sticks more to case nr 2 where curring protocol is based on herbs)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals