Eating more sugar and sweating and getting skinnier?

G1986

Forum Supporter
I have recently increased my total carbohydrates intake with more sugar from fruit and honey mainly, some dates too. I have noticed for the past week that every time I eat some sugar, OJ mid morning mid PM, fruit after dinner and lunch, I believe I become sweaty and almost feel I'm on some sort of a drug.

Since starting adding more sugar, I also noticed I'm getting skinnier, too skinny, almost like eating more sugar is ramping up my metabolism, too much. Temperature and heart rate is about the same though.

Haidut showed in one of his videos that sugar actually promote autophagy, and wondering if that has anything to do with me getting skinnier.

The fact now when I eat sugar I sweat and feel hot, I don't believe is increased thyroid function, but I believe it may be the liver just trying hard and fast to displace the fructose.

thoughts?

I have recently increased my total carbohydrates intake with more sugar from fruit and honey mainly, some dates too. I have noticed for the past week that every time I eat some sugar, OJ mid morning mid PM, fruit after dinner and lunch, I believe I become sweaty and almost feel I'm on some sort of a drug.

Since starting adding more sugar, I also noticed I'm getting skinnier, too skinny, almost like eating more sugar is ramping up my metabolism, too much. Temperature and heart rate is about the same though.

Haidut showed in one of his videos that sugar actually promote autophagy, and wondering if that has anything to do with me getting skinnier.

The fact now when I eat sugar I sweat and feel hot, I don't believe is increased thyroid function, but I believe it may be the liver just trying hard and fast to displace the fructose.

thoughts?
Are you eating ample protein with all of that sugar?

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
Are you eating ample protein with all of that sugar?
definitively ample in the Peat world I would assume, but I have for years. I eat probably about 180gr protein. However, this can happen also in the afternoon away from my meal when I drink OJ

definitively ample in the Peat world I would assume, but I have for years. I eat probably about 180gr protein. However, this can happen also in the afternoon away from my meal when I drink OJ
Oh wow 180 is a lot, are you young?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals