Energy Metabolism Studies Presented in Videos

Lejeboca

I find Mike Fave's (a.k.a @CLASH) videos on his YT channel very illuminating with a nice attention to details and in-depth explanations.

Here are few of the most recent video titles
* Caloric Restriction; It Doesn't Lower The Metabolic Rate
* The Randle Cycle Part 2: If you didn't know, now you really know
* The #1 fat to avoid to optimize testicular function; cue clickbait title ;)

I recognize a few RPF members already watching his videos and the comments are very positive :cool:
Thanks, Mike!

CLASH

@Lejeboca

Thanks for the mention, I greatly appreciate it 👍

I'd like to mention that another user here @Amazoniac has been greatly helping me to refine the content to make it more digestible.

If theres any topics/ studies you or other members would like me feel free to drop them in this thread!

I have a long list of things I already plan to cover but I'm always looking for interesting research/ ideas for future content.

Thanks again @Lejeboca

OP
Lejeboca

Lejeboca

@CLASH really enjoying your videos!
I'd like to see a continuation of multi-part (or series on a topic) videos, such as what you've done on Randle cycle.

With respect to research ideas, maybe, on methylglyoxal since this seems to be only lightly explored topic in this community ?

Thanks!

CLASH

@CLASH really enjoying your videos!
I'd like to see a continuation of multi-part (or series on a topic) videos, such as what you've done on Randle cycle.

With respect to research ideas, maybe, on methylglyoxal since this seems to be only lightly explored topic in this community ?

Thanks!

Will do 👍

I actually plan to talk about methylglyoxal as a product from ketone generation on ketogenic diets leading to glycation. Did you mean to discuss it in this context or in Travis' threonine pathway?

Cloudhands

Will do 👍

I actually plan to talk about methylglyoxal as a product from ketone generation on ketogenic diets leading to glycation. Did you mean to discuss it in this context or in Travis' threonine pathway?
Would you be able to explain the difference? I was intrigued by methylglyoxal starting with Travis' posts. Is methylglyoxal itself increase AGE or is it spuriously correlated with these events?
thanks
Nod Narb

OP
Lejeboca

Lejeboca

Will do 👍

I am especially interested in the latter. More broadly, what @Cloudhands asks above would be great.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom