Epsom Over Dose?

Hey all,

So I did a nice long warm Epsom salt bath last night with the recommended 2 cups of salts in a full tub. I've done em before, but never measured out and usually just dumped in a good amount. I decided to do some massaging with moistened grains on the face and scalp to exfoliate while in there. I felt totally relaxed and fine after but woke up with a tightness in my chest this morning that didn't start wearing off until around 4 PM. I could feel my heart beat quite palpably, it accelerated with the smallest amount of effort and it was almost painful to catch my breath, definitely constricted. Any theories on what happened? Never had this sort of reaction before!

Sucrates

Never had that but I have had problems after using epsom, really low energy and bad "brain-fog". I had health issues at the time but it seemed to accelerate them. Somebody I consulted with thought it might be a problem with CBS but they weren't able to figure out a solution and nor was I. Nearly sounds like an allergy from something inhaled in your case.

tara

I've had trouble just from hot baths, regardless of salts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals