Excellent video - the missing piece for optimal health

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You're welcome! I replaced artificial light with candles after sunset as well, that helps to reduce mitochondrial damage caused by artificial lights.
I would love to do that as well but I can’t get my husband on board!

Warrior

f.lux is another essential for your computer as is setting the TV to low light mode.

After you've got used to the natural vibe you'll wonder how you survived with such strong light pollution. It really does make such a difference in pretty much any metric you could wish to measure. Sleep being the main one.

Combine that with going with a stroll as the sun rises and you'll feel amazing as there are so many knock on benefits from being in sync with the rhythm.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That is hilarious!

Great song.

I use blue-blocking glasses at night to mitigate the artificial light.
Yes, I do wear them (while singing that song to my husband)!:grin

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I wanted to share this great representation for everyone's benefit. Enjoy!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YV_iKnzDRg

P.s. Since practising those things mentioned in the video, my energy levels and sleep quality dramatically improved and the pain caused by fibromyalgia is almost non existent.

Thank you for posting this. I haven't finished watching it but have learned a lot so far.
Good idea! Thanks
This is my current situation!

View: https://youtu.be/72AVXpeo_ZI

I love that song! It was popular when we moved into a new house. And my husband is also one to leave lights on so I often sing it, too.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Thank you for posting this. I haven't finished watching it but have learned a lot so far.

I love that song! It was popular when we moved into a new house. And my husband is also one to leave lights on so I often sing it, too.
You're welcome:)

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Anybody tried one of these? Very curious since I live in suboptimal winter sunlight.

This is an ultraviolet lamp and light therapy device, with narrow band UVB and UVA that is known to aid in the healing process of many skin diseases, infections, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. This device could also help aid in the growth of healthy hormones and help with anti-aging with use. Read more here.

The UVA and UVB are stimulators of Vitamin D, which is important for optimal health. The Mars Lamp is compact, easy to use, and is energy efficient. Suitable for you and your family, especially during the winter months, when people are not exposed as much to the sun’s rays.

For additional information on this model, and to learn more about the benefits of light therapy, please visit:

Attachments

• 72990EFC-142C-4D88-964A-FAAC7A140BFC.jpeg
    72990EFC-142C-4D88-964A-FAAC7A140BFC.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 5

Don

Out of fashion incandescent bulbs are ok especially with dimmers or red or amber coloured bulbs. Just avoid the blue tinted ones. Candles to me are a house fire waiting to happen.

Osukhan

Anybody tried one of these? Very curious since I live in suboptimal winter sunlight.

This is an ultraviolet lamp and light therapy device, with narrow band UVB and UVA that is known to aid in the healing process of many skin diseases, infections, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. This device could also help aid in the growth of healthy hormones and help with anti-aging with use. Read more here.

The UVA and UVB are stimulators of Vitamin D, which is important for optimal health. The Mars Lamp is compact, easy to use, and is energy efficient. Suitable for you and your family, especially during the winter months, when people are not exposed as much to the sun’s rays.

For additional information on this model, and to learn more about the benefits of light therapy, please visit:

my wife and i have used the Sperti UVB lamp for the last few months, and really feel the difference. at some point i need to get my bloodwork done to gauge it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals