Experiment: treating warts, blemishes, pimples, ingrown hair with progesterone and adamantane

DuggaDugga

Wanted to share an experiment I have just started, inspired by a few different thread on this forum.

I have a variety of skin conditions I am trying to treat. They include:
- Wart on middle finger: Have had this for probably 20 years (!!). I tried freezing it off multiple times, used random OTC topicals -- nothing could keep it suppressed. When I was at my best Peating 5-6 years ago it almost completely went away, but returned once I let my lifestyle slip a bit. It's almost like a barometer for my health. When I'm really disciplined about my lifestyle it slowly retreats, hardens, becomes insensitive, and matches my skin tone; when I am slipping up it becomes red, itchy, irritable, and grows.
- Skin tag on inner thigh: Have had this for probably 6 months. Doesn't hurt, is just ugly.
- Erythema on bridge of nose: Have had this for about 4 months. No idea where it came from; no trauma to my recollection. It's just red, enough so that people comment on it occasionally.
- Pimple/ingrown hair on right teste: Having had acne for many years in my youth I'm pretty confident this was a pimple. White head, popped, and now is just very slowly healing for about two weeks. Still red and there is a bump there. No lesion or anything like that.

Treatment (as of Jan 25th):
- Once daily application of progesterone and adamantane. After a shower, I simply put a drop of each on a Q-tip and apply it directly to the c area, and gently rub it in
- Dose of salicylic acid and T3 daily, taken orally

My rationale here is:
- To the extent anything I am experiencing is viral. The anti-viral properties of adamantane should be useful. There may be excess NO causing the erythema. See haidut's post here
- Progesterone to antagonize estrogen and provide anti-inflammatory properties
- Salicylic acid for anti-viral properties discussed here
- T3 to encourage high metabolism and steroid production

Probably will not bother to take before/after pics, but will document my experience here. Open to any and all suggestions.

CSH

Forum Supporter
I applied progesterone cream to a growing actinic keratosis on my face…I had been applying a cbd/thc resin for 3 months…no change (if anything slightly worse)
One night of the progesterone and I noticed a difference! One week of applying daily and next to gone.
All I have left now to finish going away is a micro pinpoint red dot!

My dermatologist turned her nose up to it when I shared my experience…Go figure.

OP
DuggaDugga

DuggaDugga

Update:
- The pimples/ingrown hairs that were basically showing no improvement disappears in about 2 days. Zero scarring.
- Everything else (Wart on middle finger, Skin tag on inner thigh, Erythema on bridge of nose) is at best 20-30% improved.

Already have ACV, going to buy some iodine and give that a shot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals