Farming crisis…?

Momado965

I saw this clip on twitter. Also recently I heard from my father that farm in the US are being burnt. Is there a farming/farmers crisis going on in relation to the “great reset”? Do share if you’ve seen clips or read articles and threads relating to this.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1598287856123846656

Also if you scroll down his tweets you’ll find a clips showing protests. I find it hypocritical that western press and the media over exaggerate the problems of their political opponents such as russia china iran etc. Its funny because everyone has access to a smartphone and can record and share tyranny exercised by governments and their pet brute-dog law enforcement. Not to mention how qatar is being portrayed in the press/media. They are sh***ing on qatar because it doesnt recognize homosexuality as a human right. The world government and its masters want to create everyone in their image or rather everyone in the image of their preferred slave. If you ask ppl who have been to the world cup about qatar Im sure we’d get a different story.

Last edited:
OP
Momado965

Momado965

If anyone has read this thread; can you explain to me why my threads are not being shown on the home page?

Perry Staltic

If anyone has read this thread; can you explain to me why my threads are not being shown on the home page?

There's a button on the right at the top of posts that says Filters. Click on that to make sure you are not filtering out already read posts or threads you've started. All of my check boxes are blank

L_C

RinseRepeat created a thread about this as well.

I do agree with Peater. I think they are trying to recreate another Holodomor.

Peater

There's a button on the right at the top of posts that says Filters. Click on that to make sure you are not filtering out already read posts or threads you've started. All of my check boxes are blank
Good point that used to catch me out all the time!

Perry Staltic

I do agree with Peater. I think they are trying to recreate another Holodomor.

The holodomor was not a deliberate act of genocide contrary to myth. It was due to mismanagement and affected other regions of the soviet union as well.

Peater

The holodomor was not a deliberate act of genocide contrary to myth. It was due to mismanagement and affected other regions of the soviet union as well.
Good old mismanagement seems to be quite popular at the moment too, and is easily solved with nice, cheap, easy words...

"No-one could have expected..."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom