Gynocomastia & Nipple Sensitivity -- Get on Topical DHT ASAP!

laleto12

Any man who's been having issues with nipples (sensitivity, man boobs) etc. should get on DHT cream ASAP.

I don't have man boobs but sometimes I experience nipple sensitivity and a feeling of heaviness and
Regular use of a little bit of cream (pea size) on them works like a charm.

ive got rid of most of my gyno with aspirin, exemestane, bromocriptine, & topical vit D. About 90% of the lump is gone, im going to try cabergoline soon. Im interested in trying topical DHT

metamorph

Any man who's been having issues with nipples (sensitivity, man boobs) etc. should get on DHT cream ASAP.

I don't have man boobs but sometimes I experience nipple sensitivity and a feeling of heaviness and
Topical on just the gyno or oral? Any recommendations?

AnonE

ive got rid of most of my gyno with aspirin, exemestane, bromocriptine, & topical vit D. About 90% of the lump is gone, im going to try cabergoline soon. Im interested in trying topical DHT

That's awesome, looks like a lot of anti-prolactin substances? Do you think you'd experience any of it coming back if/when you stop taking all of this? Curious how that would work.

DennisX

Where did you get the DHT cream?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals