Halogen nutrient deficiency psyops

frankmp0

This is gonna be an autistic post so I'll tag @JamesGatz , I always enjoy reading your theories. Why are we being bombarded with halogens? The government doesn't give a **** about any nutrient deficiency besides fluoride and iodine, lol. Could excess anti-nutrient intake require higher iodine levels which then lead to more serotonergic activity since iodine is a halogen? Is iodized salt a psyop to raise serotonin on top of fluoridated water + oral health products? Would eating salt without chloride be an effective way of decreasing chlorine exposure(most autistic)? Just a bunch of questions, I've been thinking a lot about this stuff. If you look at 90% of prescription medicines, at some point in their production process they're halogenated or use halogenated anilines which are endocrine disruptors. Not to mention the fact that many of them contain petrochemicals(including conventional aspirin, if I'm not wrong). Just seems like every single health recommendation out there coincidentally raises serotonin. Thanks for reading and answering any of my strange questions, in advance.

OP
F

frankmp0

Also, could the reason that halogens, especially fluorine, decrease spirituality / awareness so potently be that it decreases the DMT to serotonin ratio? By interfering with the pineal gland + being serotonergic?

GTW

Salt without chlorine?
Sodium without chlorine could be citrate. Mix the right proportions citric acid and baking soda to get CO2 fizzy citrate drink.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals