Help - chronic MRSA infection

frankmp0

I quickly searched around and it looks like there's some good content on MRSA on this forum, but I want a more definitive and personalized thread. Since I was young, me and my mom would CONSTANTLY get MRSA. I think I've had it 6 or 7 times throughout my life, I'm 17. My mom has suffered with autoimmune issues, all sorts of stuff, she's much better now, I never had any of that, only ADHD, dead hormones, depression, anxiety, and terrible digestion for 16 years which were mostly based on my life state. All of my issues have been fixed since getting my health together and especially since coming on this form, thank you guys so much.

But yeah like I said, I think we might have some genetic susceptibility or something. My dad never gets it. I almost died from it once because the antibiotics I was taking were completely ineffective(Clindamycin) and we had to go to the emergency room and some doctor gave us something called "mupirocin" and it works like a charm. I've used it right away the last 2/3 times and it never got serious. I applied it last night, but I would like to have some alternative treatment as it has polyethylene glycol.
This new one is the weirdest I've ever had, it's literally directly inside of my pubic hair. That's part of the reason I neglected to bring it up to my mom for a couple days, and it's grown bigger. It's basically a big red boil.

It's worth noting that in the last 2 weeks, I have had very suboptimal sun exposure as the sun is now gone where I live and it's 30-40 degrees outside so I can't just strip down to my underwear and absorb what's there. I think that might have to do with it.

I generally have a strong immune system, anecdotally I think I've become immune to food poisoning.

What do you guys think? What might be causing this? What should I do? As always, I look forward to your responses.

have you taken your temperatures?

You may be quite cold.

I found that being warm keeps these away. In fact, treating an unaffected skin area with a heating pad for 20 - 30 minutes can stop boils from forming There.

OP
F

frankmp0

have you taken your temperatures?

You may be quite cold.

I found that being warm keeps these away. In fact, treating an unaffected skin area with a heating pad for 20 - 30 minutes can stop boils from forming There.
Honestly I've never done that lol, I probably should. Do you think the heating pad would have any effect now that the boil is there?

ThinPicking

Just because a doctor swabs your skin, sends it to a lab, declares the results and prescribes on that basis doesn't mean you should hinge on their instruction and look at the organism you're occupying atomistically. Search the forum, treat your metabolism and improve your environment.

"The evolutionary origins of MRSA are poorly understood, no rational nomenclature exists, and there is no consensus on the number of major MRSA clones or the relatedness of clones described from different countries."

This meme is questionable at best.

OP
F

frankmp0

Just because a doctor swabs your skin, sends it to a lab, declares the results and prescribes on that basis doesn't mean you should hinge on their instruction and look at the organism you're occupying atomistically. Search the forum, treat your metabolism and improve your environment.

"The evolutionary origins of MRSA are poorly understood, no rational nomenclature exists, and there is no consensus on the number of major MRSA clones or the relatedness of clones described from different countries."

This meme is questionable at best.
I'm not sure what you mean

Charais

Sugar is often the root cause of boils or MRSA especially n moist skin folds. Ozone oil (I've used PUR 03 Ozonated coconut oil -AMZN) works beautifully to clear up MRSA and boils. Keep it in the fridge as the ozone will come out of the oil. I have an ozonator on my wishlist so I can make my own ozone oils.

High doses of B3 improve the antibacterial effectiveness of the innate immune system. Vitamin A also does.

Check your thyroid. Temperature and pulse.

Iodine, ozone, colloidal silver, and chlorine dioxide are effective antibacterials with a broad spectrum of action and no possible bacterial resistance (theoretically) but have side effects.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
As Layne suggested, hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer from which bacteria cannot hide. Ozone is another one. So does chlorine dioxide, which I used successfully for the last 20 years or so. I purchase it through KV Lab in Florida. You can use it externally and also internally. Jim Humble’s protocol calls for three drops from each bottle (24% NaClO2 & 5% HCl) each hour for up to 8 hours. I have never taken more than 15 drops total in one day.

But you have to activate it best in a small ‘shot’ glass and then dilute it with maybe 12 oz. of water. Undiluted it is too strong.

A single drop of just NaClO2, distributed between all toes, gets rid of athlete’s foot in a single application.

It got rid of two stiff fingers and swollen finger knuckles in the hands of the caretaker of my mom in 2012 within 5 days by only taking four activated drops once per day! I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Here is more information about it:

OP
F

frankmp0

As Layne suggested, hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer from which bacteria cannot hide. Ozone is another one. So does chlorine dioxide, which I used successfully for the last 20 years or so. I purchase it through KV Lab in Florida. You can use it externally and also internally. Jim Humble’s protocol calls for three drops from each bottle (24% NaClO2 & 5% HCl) each hour for up to 8 hours. I have never taken more than 15 drops total in one day.

But you have to activate it best in a small ‘shot’ glass and then dilute it with maybe 12 oz. of water. Undiluted it is too strong.

A single drop of just NaClO2, distributed between all toes, gets rid of athlete’s foot in a single application.

It got rid of two stiff fingers and swollen finger knuckles in the hands of the caretaker of my mom in 2012 within 5 days by only taking four activated drops once per day! I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Here is more information about it:

That's crazy! Thanks for that. My MRSA went away with a little bit of topical antibiotics(1/3 of what i usually use) and raw onions, garlic, and ginger. I suspect it was mainly the latter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals