How much cholesterol?

FrostedShores

So I know cholesterol is good for a whole host of things, especially hormone synthesis, but how much dietary cholesterol is recommended? I searched the forum, and while I found plenty of discussion regarding cholesterol, I couldn't find anything in terms of amount. What's a good target to aim for each day? I currently get 1 to 1.5 grams per day. Does the ratio of cholesterol to things like saturated fat, MUFA/PUFA, etc. matter? Thanks in advance.

I don't think you need to stress about it. Just eat eggs and meat almost daily and you are good to go.
If you can't kill your paranoia, eat some pig brain, you can get easily 5g of cholesterol in a day.

Ideonaut

I don't think you need to stress about it. Just eat eggs and meat almost daily and you are good to go.
If you can't kill your paranoia, eat some pig brain, you can get easily 5g of cholesterol in a day.
I just happened to listen to Peat talk about this on Herb Doctors Bioenergetic Search type in "arsenic" and go down to the one that says 27:00. He says in experiments people weren't able to raise their cholesterol by eating 20 egg yolks a day but that drinking orange juice is a practical way to raise cholesterol.

supercoolguy

Ripe Fruits, Fruit Juices, Sucrose (MX Coke), and One Time i heard Ray mention Starches can contribute to C27H460 production.

In a KMUD Radio spot they asked Ray what might be a symptom of a person with Low Cholesterol.
He answered to the effect of: They Would probably have a craving for sweets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals