HPV Vaccine

Phiah

Hi everyone-I have posted asking for advice on this same subject a few months ago..basically I refused the HPV vaccine for my daughter at school-it has now come around to the time of the second dose and she is crying, saying she is getting teased at school as she is the only one not having it-I am reading so much conflicting evidence and it’s making me doubt that I am doing the right thing. Does anyone have any more thoughts on this and have refused the program at their children’s school? Thanks in advance to any advice from anyone

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LucyL

Hi everyone-I have posted asking for advice on this same subject a few months ago..basically I refused the HPV vaccine for my daughter at school-it has now come around to the time of the second dose and she is crying, saying she is getting teased at school as she is the only one not having it-I am reading so much conflicting evidence and it’s making me doubt that I am doing the right thing. Does anyone have any more thoughts on this and have refused the program at their children’s school? Thanks in advance to any advice from anyone

Schools shouldn't be vaccinating children. We refused it at the pediatrician recently, and nobody bullied us for sticking to good health and freedom. Homeschool.

Almost 650 girls needed medical intervention after HPV vaccine
Re: UK doctors re-examine case for mandatory vaccination
Severe somatoform and dysautonomic syndromes after HPV vaccination: case series and review of literature
Teenagers enduring illnesses after routine cancer vaccination

Tarmander

I would stay away from that one in particular. Arguments can be made for the others, but the amount of deaths from the vaccine is higher than the deaths from cervical cancer. Check it out.

How did the kids find out your child didn't have the HPV vaccine? Possible HIPPA violation and an opportunity for you to seek legal counsel. Schools have no business being doctors, they are educators. You made the right choice by not vaccinating! I am 52 and I was no saint and I never had the HPV shot (wasn't around in my hay day) and I never got HPV. Not trying to sound like a slut but I was attractive and I always had a boyfriend and, miraculously, never got any diseases.

Hugh Johnson

Extremely dangerous vaccine.

I think in the gardasil safety study half the girls developed chronic health problems in the following months. It was only approved because it was compared to a injection with no virus, but full toxin load.

Some vaccines might be worth it, but this one is a real nasty one.

Also, cervical cancer is extremely rare and almost nonexistent in young women.

Rick K

Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
American College of Pediatricians Latest to Warn of Gardasil HPV Vaccine Dangers
HPV Vaccine Is Associated with Serious Health Risks
Sorry to be so blunt but this is a bulls**t vaccine. The last thing these needle bearing, drug pushing junkies should see of you is the smoke pouring from your tires. Never got it for my daughters.

OP
Phiah

Phiah

How did the kids find out your child didn't have the HPV vaccine? Possible HIPPA violation and an opportunity for you to seek legal counsel. Schools have no business being doctors, they are educators. You made the right choice by not vaccinating! I am 52 and I was no saint and I never had the HPV shot (wasn't around in my hay day) and I never got HPV. Not trying to sound like a slut but I was attractive and I always had a boyfriend and, miraculously, never got any diseases.
Obviously all her friends had been talking about having it and she had to tell them I was not allowing her to get the vaccination-she made a big fuss about it, but I’m sure had her friends been told that their parents wouldn’t allow them to have it then she wouldn’t have been bothered-teenage girls are all sheep! Anyway she didn’t have it and has soon forgotten about the whole thing!!

belcanto

The Gardasil vaccine treats about 4 HPV strains; there are over 100. It's really not worth the risk. Bless you for being an involved mom!

OP
Phiah

Phiah

The Gardasil vaccine treats about 4 HPV strains; there are over 100. It's really not worth the risk. Bless you for being an involved mom!
Thank you, I’m having the same dilemma about dog vaccinations-I have a 5 year old pug and stopped all vaccinations and fleaing and worming treatments 2 years ago as have now discovered how poisonous they really are..I picked up an 8 week old puppy last Friday who had had all her shots and flea and worming and she has not been right ever since-she is due more puppy shots soon and I am so dubious about giving her anything-does anyone have any advice on this??

GorillaHead

How old is your daughter. I figure if they are old enough to know what a vaccine is she just teach her to let the other kids know that she’s at an advantage. She’s less likely to develop chronic problems and she will be healthy. Fight back ! Those kids got injected with the virus. She’s virus free. She should be the one making fun of them.

OP
Phiah

Phiah

How old is your daughter. I figure if they are old enough to know what a vaccine is she just teach her to let the other kids know that she’s at an advantage. She’s less likely to develop chronic problems and she will be healthy. Fight back ! Those kids got injected with the virus. She’s virus free. She should be the one making fun of them.
Hi-she’s 13..will be interesting to see how many of these girls start having problems following these vaccines

P

Peatness

I hope you managed to keep your daughter safe from this vaccine. It's banned in Japan since 2013.

joaquin

Do you have a reason for saying this??
He doesn't have a reason. That is how the vac-zealots operate. They just prey on some internal psychological aspect. Vaxzealots will say "JUST GET THE DAMN SHOT!!"

Any vaccines is different from a bad haircut. A bad haircut will go away in time.

joaquin

Virology is smoke and mirrors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals