I'd Like To Increase Blood Volume/ENOS

redsun

It's good that you had improved and can skip a meal. I used to not last longer than 3 hours without food. In my case my blood sugar regulation improved a lot that my blood sugar stays at around 85 throughout the day except after meals when it shoots up. Adrenaline plays a huge part in making my blood sugar stable. Not to say you're wrong, but I just have an understanding of adrenaline limited to my experience and all I haven't experienced it causing cold extremities in normal situations.

Its probably excessive adrenaline activation that is the issue. I can be in a bad stressful situation and immediately my veins on my extremities close up. Every time and then when the stress is over it goes away. I used to keep this state though where a stressful moment would keep me cold for hours. Now it comes and goes I guess in the normal way it supposed to in minutes as soon as the stressor is over. I'd call that progress.

Normally I would suppose between meals adrenaline is never supposed to get that high just steady enough to maintain energy substrates in the blood.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals