'If We Don't Stop It, This Country Will Not Survive': Chip Roy Issues Dire Warning On House Floor

Ben.

I found this video to be interesting. I am not well versed about american politics to be honest. But in my opinion he hits the nail when it comes to the vaccines and mandates. Starts around 20:00 mark but i'd recommend watching from the beginning.

My apologies if it was already posted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLKcFQNI-0

L

Lord Cola

He raises good points but this won't reach the covid cultists. All of the arguments have been raised before, and at this point, even if Fauci himself admits that he's been lying the whole time, the cultists won't accept it.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

He raises good points but this won't reach the covid cultists. All of the arguments have been raised before, and at this point, even if Fauci himself admits that he's been lying the whole time, the cultists won't accept it.

I am afraid your right. And the people he adresses in the room will "ignore" it most likely.

But i am still grateful for anyone giving public information and criticism. For not everyone is a cultist yet.

I am afraid your right. And the people he adresses in the room will "ignore" it most likely.

But i am still grateful for anyone giving public information and criticism. For not everyone is a cultist yet.
+1

I found this video to be interesting. I am not well versed about american politics to be honest. But in my opinion he hits the nail when it comes to the vaccines and mandates. Starts around 20:00 mark but i'd recommend watching from the beginning.

My apologies if it was already posted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLKcFQNI-0

Wow this guy should run for president. It is a long one, but it was like, I imagine, listening to a John F. Kennedy speach. What a brave man to speak out against his colleagues, pretty much calling them losers. I love his new name for the U.S.A. "The United States Of Free Stuff". He is a true American!

Veritas IV

Yup, watched the whole thing the other day, he preaches authentic American Jacksonian principles.

Our government has been caught with their pants down acting as shields to mega corporations where they are supposed to shield and protect citizens.

I know my next passage may not be news for some, but heck they don't even write the legislation/bills anymore, it's farmed out to the highest private bidder and then it's voted on. The so called private bidder (big money) will of course author something favorable to them. It's been this way for many decades, it was a semi open secret whereas now honest congressmen will occasionally admit it publically. Certain government employees freely admit it. We are completely broke and practically in an undeclared state of bankruptcy, Fed Reserve Chairman Powell just compunded the mess by igniting serious inflation. And things are bad enough now where the solution will make things feel worse for us.

An excellent website to bookmark:
We have a long road ahead of us, shortcuts are no longer possible, resist when feasible, vote correctly, get healthy and stay that way. We will rebuild the right way, not the "build back better" nonsense. The problem is we cannot vote the current clowns out soon enough.

yerrag

Yeah, I hope Jesus hears him and decides to ghost Rothschild, Gates, Rockyfella, and their cohorts en masse like it was done on Ebenezer Screwge so that the whole world will finally have a real effing awesome Christmas!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom