I'm Confused. How Can This Guy Regrew His Hair Despite His Non-Peaty/non-Danny Roddy Diet?

AnonE

Many possibilities:

- He never 'regrew' missing follicles, he simply let all the other hair grow longer which creates the visual effect of covering over thin areas.
- He was temporarily thinning due to an acute stress event; Telogen effluvium - Wikipedia
- Related to the above, he may have done something like tried a crash diet for a while, suffered the shedding, then fixed the diet
- The increase in meat may have helped significantly: more protein combined with more micro-nutrient density. Eggs would also be great for this, plus natural hormone production
- Same for supplements, especially things like Vit D, which when missing, can cause all sorts of problems

Final possibility I'd recommend people keep in mind... it's not clear to me that Danny Roddy was ever losing his hair MPB-style. When he was stressed and underweight he had 'thinning' which is totally normal at any age, and as he reversed that, he went back to normal. He could have increased calories, protein, and nutrients any number of ways, there may not be anything special about anything he preaches, as he may not have ever had a real problem in the first place.

Stay open minded people :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom