Juice combinations and a great interview.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
So I herd Mike Fave mention this on Generative Energy Helpline podcast. Or maybe it was someone interviewing him on Things your doctor should know podcast!
Anyway he said to try a glass of half grape juice half pomegranate juice and throw in some magnesium bisglycinate (half dose) as a nice calm down chill out drink after stressors. I have been doing this and washing down an aspirin before bed. I can anecdotally say that it is a nice drink and makes me sleep like a baby. Sometimes I spray my stomach with some magnesium chloride brine too. This helps move my bowls better in the morning.
Pomegranate Juice seems a bit bitter but I haven’t notice IBS stuff like I get when I drink pineapple juice or OJ that isn’t sweet.
Any thoughts on pomegranate juice?
Also what can adding maple syrup or sugar to a bitter juice do? Does it make it even more irritable to the gut?

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2RnEmuY5AbRDkRqSxGutU4?si=ZCJEPFqTQR609OOuQg355A

I thought this was a helpful insightful interview too!
Peace

Here is a ln exchange between Ray Peat and I, which has similarities to yours…

ME: My father's girlfriend broke her hip a month ago and has been bed ridden since. She has now texted me that she is experiencing numb feet and is asking me if "400 mg twice a day of magnesium might help with the numbness including my fingers."
What could I suggest to her?

"Magnesium supplements are usually irritating to the intestine; milk provides both magnesium and calcium in a safe way. Increasing her blood sugar helps with pain and might help numbness too. Is she using drugs for the pain? Concord grape juice, alternating with milk, helps to increase blood glucose and decrease inflammation and pain." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom