KAATSU bands for healing complete hamstring tendon tears? Is avoiding surgery possible?

Had a bad fall and MRI shows complete tear of right conjoint tendon & semimembranosus tendon, about 1-2 cm from ischial tuberosity. Am wondering if anyone has had any luck healing a torn hamstring without surgery. I am very active and fit so want to acheive as close to 100% as possible. Have been using BFR in workouts but just started learning about KAATSU and want to know if anyone has used this as therapy to heal such injuries. I hear a bit here and there that it could help but mostly the tendon injuries with success I have heard about are the ones in other areas of the body. Hamstrings are quite complicated, I'm told.
I would like to avoid surgery altogether but either way I am told I will be waiting a long time to see the orthopedic surgeon (I live in Canada so our medical system is terrible right now) to be assessed so instead of letting these tendons heal incorrectly and inefficiently, I want to find ways to achieve some good healing. Any advice would be so very much appreciated. Feeling scared that I will never get back to normal again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom