Looking for an relative low dosed vitamin b komplex

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know a bioactive b-vitamin complex which has lower amounts of the several b vitamins.
I suffer from an CNV lesion in my eye. As some of the b-vitamins seem to provide angiogenesis I would like to not overdo it.
Looking for something with around 100% RDA values.

Best regards

GTW

Following...
Seems that since excess B vitamins are supposedly excreted harmlessly, those people who might be sensitive are thrown under the mega B bus.

OP
B
To dig deeper in my case.

The reason I ask is I suffer from an Choriodal Neovascularation secondary to the CSCR eye disease.
And I read that B1,B3 and B12 are pro-angiogenesis.
But all of the supplements with active forms of vitamin b contain at least 300% RDA

OSMOSE

This one has safer amounts, the table shows RDA for two caps, I take one a day and it's well enough. Quality European brand, but perhaps not as bioactive as you intend?

OP
B
To dig deeper in my case.

The reason I ask is I suffer from an Choriodal Neovascularation secondary to the CSCR eye disease.
And I read that B1,B3 and B12 are pro-angiogenesis.
But all of the supplements with active forms of vitamin b contain at least 300% RDA
And yes "excreted harmlessly" but I read many many posts where people have been taking 10mg B6 and their levels sky rocket. So I assume this happens also for other b vitamins.

Sundog

And yes "excreted harmlessly" but I read many many posts where people have been taking 10mg B6 and their levels sky rocket. So I assume this happens also for other b vitamins.
Onnit Active B Complete has them in methylated format at 100% of the RDA but they are expensive - $18.95 for a monthly supply (30 capsules) on Amazon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals