Looking for guests for my podcast + greetings

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Hey folks!

Christian here.

Super glad to be part of this forum, have learnt a ton already in the short time I've been here. I am new to Peat's work but am catching up quickly and glad to say I have been using a lot of the strategies with my clients and my family's diet/lifestyle over the last several years. (E.g. am constantly telling my female clients they need to eat more carbs and stay away from fasting and keto/low carb!)

I wonder if you fine folks can point me to or connect me with some folks that are knowledgeable on the topics here that would like to come on my podcast? I emailed Georgi already but he is busy for the next couple of months, so will wait for him to free up. In the mean time, I'd love to share the knowledge with my listeners and learn more along the way, and help to share some of your work while we are it.

Thank you in advance!

Show is Connecting Minds:
View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/connecting-minds/id1534881873

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hey folks!

Christian here.

Super glad to be part of this forum, have learnt a ton already in the short time I've been here. I am new to Peat's work but am catching up quickly and glad to say I have been using a lot of the strategies with my clients and my family's diet/lifestyle over the last several years. (E.g. am constantly telling my female clients they need to eat more carbs and stay away from fasting and keto/low carb!)

I wonder if you fine folks can point me to or connect me with some folks that are knowledgeable on the topics here that would like to come on my podcast? I emailed Georgi already but he is busy for the next couple of months, so will wait for him to free up. In the mean time, I'd love to share the knowledge with my listeners and learn more along the way, and help to share some of your work while we are it.

Thank you in advance!

Show is Connecting Minds:
View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/connecting-minds/id1534881873

subd to your youtube - some great personalities there.

Georgi is a busy man indeed. It is good that the Peat sphere has been busy getting information out and experimenting with prometabolic ideas.

While I can't help you connect with people, I can suggest you check for hosting Constantine Kanargelidis, Jay Feldman, Danny Roddy, Hans from this forum, Dan from Cows Eat Grass (mystery man), and plenty other intelligent Peaters some of which you can find on instagram

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
subd to your youtube - some great personalities there.

Georgi is a busy man indeed. It is good that the Peat sphere has been busy getting information out and experimenting with prometabolic ideas.

While I can't help you connect with people, I can suggest you check for hosting Constantine Kanargelidis, Jay Feldman, Danny Roddy, Hans from this forum, Dan from Cows Eat Grass (mystery man), and plenty other intelligent Peaters some of which you can find on instagram
Thanks! Yeah I will be emailing Danny soon for sure as I have been listening to him and Georgi a lot. BTW I don't post on youtube anymore since they are dicks, but my podcast rss is up to date.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Yeah I will be emailing Danny soon for sure as I have been listening to him and Georgi a lot. BTW I don't post on youtube anymore since they are dicks, but my podcast rss is up to date.
haha, noted, you are not wrong about youtube.

Will get you on my podcast app

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
haha, noted, you are not wrong about youtube.

Will get you on my podcast app
Awesome. Yeah I stopped posting on YT a couple of years ago, but two weeks ago they emailed me saying they took down some content (quackcine related interview with board member PHD of the Children's Health Defense, talking about his peer-reviewed paper about the subject matter...). Any videos I post on there get basically 0 views so I completely gave up on the BS.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Awesome. Yeah I stopped posting on YT a couple of years ago, but two weeks ago they emailed me saying they took down some content (quackcine related interview with board member PHD of the Children's Health Defense, talking about his peer-reviewed paper about the subject matter...). Any videos I post on there get basically 0 views so I completely gave up on the BS.
Incredible ignorance. Since some of your content has a visual element to it, have you considered Rumble? Converts seem to like it.

Russel Brand for example drops crumbs on youtube and the meet at Rumble.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Incredible ignorance. Since some of your content has a visual element to it, have you considered Rumble? Converts seem to like it.

Russel Brand for example drops crumbs on youtube and the meet at Rumble.
I have a couple of rumble channels but have not had much time to develop those. I have podcasting down to record -> publish in minutes, so it is very efficient. But video and social are something I'm trying to get myself to do more of!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals