Candeias

Personally I feel this is a great product in general. But doing it a lot or large doses can interfere with calcium metabolism. I think calcium from milk leans my face and too much magnesium bloats my face and body. Unless you drink a lot of milk, I don't see why you would want to take large doses of this product because it's potent. Excess magnesium, especially with low dietary consumption of calcium or excess of phosphate, increases the conversion from vitamin D to the active form, calcitriol, which can increase serotonin in the brain. Serotonin tends to cause bone loss, increasing parathyroid hormone.

I feel an increase in serotonin the next day with just 5 drops, is it the increase in the "active" Calcitriol behind this reaction?

bagotage

In stock again soon I hope? @haidut

SnickeD

How much elemental magnesium per serving Georgi? Magnesium L-pidolate: 333mg. I suppose that is the ammount of the magnesium complex I am getting. Thank you.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
So, if someone is using a dose or half dose of magnoil at night, should they avoid using a dose of mag bicarbonate (about 300 mg elemental mag) (something that haidut has talked about)?

Kray

wrong,

well the fact that rem = dreamless is wrong, i dont know enough to comment on if REM is good or bad
Sorry I misspoke. Thought I had been told on good authority by a practitioner, but hadn't checked it out myself. But after reading up, it is quite confusing as there are various stages of REM sleep, and depending on which one a person may/may not dream or may/may not remember. One thing this person did say that was confirmed by what I read, is that during the deep REM sleep, one goes into somewhat of a state of paralysis.

Here is the source I read from- Stages of Sleep: What Happens in a Sleep Cycle | Sleep Foundation

Reading from the article, REM is considered to be good and tends to decrease with age, and is affected by other factors.

Thanks for the correction 😉

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals