Multiple injuries

Hello everyone, this is a long story so thank you in advance for reading.

I recently injured my right wrist by hitting a railing closed fist and then open hand striking cement. I also had a steel beam smash my right foot, a fire extinguisher encasing to the middle back, right shoulder injury from seated dumbell pressing also a right fist injury on the ring finger from hitting a heavy bag too hard. The shoulder healed up and the fist healed. The wrist injury happended yesterday and it’s in pain and the foot flares up sometimes.

I also have anger issues which Im trying to resolve. Any advice you guys/gals have would be much appreciated.

GodsHound

Ray tells a story of him carrying a large tank of co2 down a flight of stairs, tripping and breaking the fall with his wrist and injuring it. He fills a bag of co2 and keeps the injured arm in it for an hour or so and the injury healed overnight.

Thyroid, pregnenolone, DHEA are all also important

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Ray tells a story of him carrying a large tank of co2 down a flight of stairs, tripping and breaking the fall with his wrist and injuring it. He fills a bag of co2 and keeps the injured arm in it for an hour or so and the injury healed overnight.

Thyroid, pregnenolone, DHEA are all also important
Have you tried it? If so did you use a garbage bag

GodsHound

Yh i've tried it a few times, sitting in a garbage bag of co2, it's relaxing, heats you up. I haven't had any injuries to treat, but if I did it would be one of the first things I'd do. There's a thread on it somewhere here w ppls experiences.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Yh i've tried it a few times, sitting in a garbage bag of co2, it's relaxing, heats you up. I haven't had any injuries to treat, but if I did it would be one of the first things I'd do. There's a thread on it somewhere here w ppls experiences.
Sounds good, I’ll give it a shot. Maybe I can find one at Walmart.

Thank you :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom