My Healing Story

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
You lying sob, I tried realmushrooms.com not fungiperfecti.

Wagner, what are you talking about? You made the post saying you tried fungi perfecti, not me...

Are you doing ok bro?

Wagner83

Last edited:
OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
It was my post I quoted not yours and despite responding to my own self as if I was a different person I'm doing fine. Lol, apologies for the misunderstanding.

Ok thats cool, happy your doing good...

I am not big fan of Real Mushrooms products, i disagree with their theory that the fruiting body is better and more nutritious then the mycelium, i think Om Nutrition are much better mushrooms and also grown in California.

https://ommushrooms.com

Wagner83

Ok thats cool, happy your doing good...

I am not big fan of Real Mushrooms products, i disagree with their theory that the fruiting body is better and more nutritious then the mycelium, i think Om Nutrition are much better mushrooms and also grown in California.

https://ommushrooms.com
Thanks for the link, do you prefer it over fungiperfecti? Did you try realmushrooms?

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the link, do you prefer it over fungiperfecti? Did you try realmushrooms?

I prefer Om Mushrooms, they are same quality as Fungi Perfecti but come in bulk powder instead of capsules or tincture so much better value and i like to mix 3 types and have 1-2tsp a day mixed in smoothie or raw milk and honey. I have not tried the real mushrooms brand they are a hot water and ethanol extracted then spray dried, and grown in China, and their information is all marketing not science.

I have been following Paul Stamets from Fungi Perfecti work for over 20 years, he has authored some of the best books on medicinal mushrooms and he feels the mycelium is rich in therapeutic nutrients, and i personally have seen very good results, his products are good, i just prefer the nice organic mushroom powder from Om Mushrooms.

Wagner83

I prefer Om Mushrooms, they are same quality as Fungi Perfecti but come in bulk powder instead of capsules or tincture so much better value and i like to mix 3 types and have 1-2tsp a day mixed in smoothie or raw milk and honey. I have not tried the real mushrooms brand they are a hot water and ethanol extracted then spray dried, and grown in China, and their information is all marketing not science.

I have been following Paul Stamets from Fungi Perfecti work for over 20 years, he has authored some of the best books on medicinal mushrooms and he feels the mycelium is rich in therapeutic nutrients, and i personally have seen very good results, his products are good, i just prefer the nice organic mushroom powder from Om Mushrooms.
Thanks for all the tips and details.

OJ and Salt

Forum Supporter

Daniel11,

Deep appreciation for your post abut your expereiences and recommendations. That's what great about this forum - individuals generously share their experiences, ideas and warnings.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals