N95 masks contain high amounts of VOCs, hot warm breath makes it even worse.

RealNeat

N95 masks can be convenient to have around for multiple reasons but wearing them on the daily for a so called novel virus was and is clearly not a bright idea. One such VOC was dimethylformamide closely related to a chemical you may know was banned in Europe as an off gas product of EVA foam, like those found in crocs and childrens play mats. So if you've ever been to a place that sells such shoes you know how irritating that smell is.

On a personal note I lost my sense of smell this spring while moving, I wore an n95 mask fresh out of the box to prevent breathing in house dust and the wildfire smoke. After I took the mask off I slowly lost my sense of smell (and taste) for 24hrs. It came back in a day after taking off the mask. Make of that what you will...

They did show that it off gases in about 30 minutes but the hilarious irony is that people want to keep these things away from the "contaminated" air as much as possible, at least the CONVID believers do, im sure the other more logical uses for such masks like air pollution or wood working wouldn't care so much about a couple germs in their mask in exchange for the off gassing of dangerous VOCs.

N95 masks can be convenient to have around for multiple reasons but wearing them on the daily for a so called novel virus was and is clearly not a bright idea. One such VOC was dimethylformamide closely related to a chemical you may know was banned in Europe as an off gas product of EVA foam, like those found in crocs and childrens play mats. So if you've ever been to a place that sells such shoes you know how irritating that smell is.

On a personal note I lost my sense of smell this spring while moving, I wore an n95 mask fresh out of the box to prevent breathing in house dust and the wildfire smoke. After I took the mask off I slowly lost my sense of smell (and taste) for 24hrs. It came back in a day after taking off the mask. Make of that what you will...

They did show that it off gases in about 30 minutes but the hilarious irony is that people want to keep these things away from the "contaminated" air as much as possible, at least the CONVID believers do, im sure the other more logical uses for such masks like air pollution or wood working wouldn't care so much about a couple germs in their mask in exchange for the off gassing of dangerous VOCs.

This is moronic!…

“Researchers from Jeonbuk National University in South Korea looked at two types of disposable medical-grade masks, as well as several reusable cotton masks.

The study found that the chemicals released by these masks had eight times the recommended safety limit of toxic volatile organic compounds (TVOCs).

Inhaling TVOCs has been linked to health issues like headaches and nausea, while prolonged and repeated has been linked to organ damage and even cancer.“

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

This is moronic!…

“Researchers from Jeonbuk National University in South Korea looked at two types of disposable medical-grade masks, as well as several reusable cotton masks.

The study found that the chemicals released by these masks had eight times the recommended safety limit of toxic volatile organic compounds (TVOCs).

Inhaling TVOCs has been linked to health issues like headaches and nausea, while prolonged and repeated has been linked to organ damage and even cancer.“
Yeah, washed cotton cloth masks, even though they arent as effective at filtering out particulate matter, seem the route to go if you dont want to be straight up poisoned. Or let the masks off gas, which most wont do especially when they are going through them like candy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom