National cancer institute conducting a study on aspirin, vitamin d and low saturated fats for treatment of colorectal cancer.

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Kimster

Forum Supporter

Vitamin D, Aspirin, Exercise, and Low Saturated Fat Foods for the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer Patients with Minimal Residual Disease, DAILY Study​

United States​

Texas​

Houston​

M D Anderson Cancer Center
Phone: 713-798-2828
Email: [email protected]

Could this guy be familiar with Rays work?
The eligibility requirements are no signs of colorectal cancer basically , only healthy people need apply.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
The eligibility requirements are no signs of colorectal cancer basically , only healthy people need apply.
It’s People that had colorectal cancer and show no signs of current disease. You can see it as a stepping stone. If nobody has a reoccurrence of cancer and especially versus a placebo group. It could shed light to other researchers and the public on aspirin cancer prevention benefits and possible cancer curing abilities.

I doubt any research group could get approval to just give a bunch of people with stage 3 cancer vitamin d ,aspirin. But now that I think about it. The study probably mean low saturated fat high pufa diet or fats like olive oil versus a lower fat diet that only includes saturated fats.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
It’s People that had colorectal cancer and show no signs of current disease. You can see it as a stepping stone. If nobody has a reoccurrence of cancer and especially versus a placebo group. It could shed light to other researchers and the public on aspirin cancer prevention benefits and possible cancer curing abilities.

I doubt any research group could get approval to just give a bunch of people with stage 3 cancer vitamin d ,aspirin. But now that I think about it. The study probably mean low saturated fat high pufa diet or fats like olive oil versus a lower fat diet that only includes saturated fats.
Duh! I can see it's people that had colorectal cancer.......after ablation, after radiation, after, after, after........
Sorry, my original remark was on the sarcastic side. "you're currently clean" now will give you aspirin, that's good, exercise that's good and Vit. D great! now let me pull the rug out from underneath these good intentions........low saturated fat!
It sounds like the study was written cuz they had funds they needed to use up or they wouldn't be renewed. Set up to fail! Very sad as it uses the low saturated fat tar brush and wipes it all over aspirin, vit. D and exercise. Guilt by association!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom