Need antihistamine recommendation for allergies

KennethKaniff

Hello all,
I get allergic rhinitis very easily from animals, pollen etc and often need to take allergy medication to deal with it. Which of the 2nd gen antihistamines is safest for this purpose? I do not want to take benadryl, cypro, etc because of the anticholinergic side effects (drowsiness, brain fog, possibly dementia long term). I’ve seen loratadine mentioned positively here before, is this the best option? What are everyone’s thoughts on this topic?

Kray

Hello all,
I get allergic rhinitis very easily from animals, pollen etc and often need to take allergy medication to deal with it. Which of the 2nd gen antihistamines is safest for this purpose? I do not want to take benadryl, cypro, etc because of the anticholinergic side effects (drowsiness, brain fog, possibly dementia long term). I’ve seen loratadine mentioned positively here before, is this the best option? What are everyone’s thoughts on this topic?
Hello,
This is not a direct answer to your question, but I have found homeopathy to be helpful for various allergy symptoms. I don't know if you are familiar with homeopathy, but this is a combination formula that contains "remedies" (substances), to give you as an example. Different makers have different remedies in their formulas-- you can simply search, "homeopathic remedies for allergies".

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question about 2nd gen antihistamines. Hope you find some relief.

HeyThere

Raise your Nitric Oxide levels (fastest way = amino acid supplements) and use a neti pot with the following in it (I most highly recommend the electric neti machines vs the little pot version):

- Water (of course) and the salt mixture packet
- 1 drop GrapeFRUIT Seed Extract (maximum/concentrate version only - tiny bottle)
- splash of Xylitol sugar
- few drops of Hydrogen Prroxide
- if sinus is gloppy or really bad add 1-2 drops of J&J baby shampoo to kill biofilm, or a tiny pinch of Borax detergent

Use 1-3 x a day depending how bad sinus is.

I've been a lifelong allergy sufferer and not only do I rarely get sinus infections anymore now, but the actual sinus part of allergies is improved beyond my own recognition. I rarely have to use this concoction other than seasonally 2x a year (Spring/Winter), and the Nitric Oxide raising is not only saving my allergies, but also seems to have kept me from getting "the Bug".

And as trite as it sounds, take your vitamins & minerals.

OP
K

KennethKaniff

Respectfully, guys, this is the pharmaceutical drug board and I’m asking for recommendations for antihistamine drugs. I’m not asking for alternative solutions.

Kray

Respectfully, guys, this is the pharmaceutical drug board and I’m asking for recommendations for antihistamine drugs. I’m not asking for alternative solutions.
Sorry- didn't note the board heading. Thank you for pointing it out!

OP
K

KennethKaniff

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom