Need Help With Thyroid Dose

Hey whats up guys - I have come to a sort of plateau in my thyroid game, it is one thing I have been struggling with for a little while now.

I am currently taking 1/8 grain T4 armour with 1MCG T3 tyronene 2x a day and am having trouble raising the temps, it seems like my body doesn't respond to it and my temps stay along the 97.6 - 98.0 range, and as of recent it seems like my hands become cold after taking the dose mentioned above.

97.6-98.0 is my plateau and that is the part where I need to break through at. I have been here for quite a while it seems and its hard for me to rise above it

Aspirin will help to raise this and can get up quite a bit.

I think it may be the T3 causing the cold hands but I am confused to be quite honest.

I had really high adrenaline before beginning with just an 1/8, it worked really well in bringing down adrealnine, took a little over a week but its down now.

But from this point should I increase to 1/2 grain daily with 1mcg T3? Or what could be causing the cold hands,that doesnt make sense to me? I have increased thyroid and am getting cold hands...

I currently also take lisuride, vitamine e, aspirin, glycine

I am working to keep calories in 3k range as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals