Nitric Oxide and Functional Health - with Dr. Nathan Bryan | The Empowering Neurologist EP. 166

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
Any synopsis or further details before watching?
the take-away was...nothing new, unique, helpful or creative. eat a 'good diet', don't use fluoride or mouthwash, exercise moderately, eat leafy greens. eat a good diet is so vague that it is meaningless. it's what people say when they don't know what else to say. i don't use fluoride or mouthwash, i exercise moderately or better, i am a vegetarian and i eat leafy greens.
yet i have had oral bacterial issues since i was a child. the video
was just two guys talking so they could make a video.

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
the take-away was...nothing new, unique, helpful or creative. eat a 'good diet', don't use fluoride or mouthwash, exercise moderately, eat leafy greens. eat a good diet is so vague that it is meaningless. it's what people say when they don't know what else to say. i don't use fluoride or mouthwash, i exercise moderately or better, i am a vegetarian and i eat leafy greens.
yet i have had oral bacterial issues since i was a child. the video
was just two guys talking so they could make a video.
Perhaps taking this test could help your oral biome problem: bristlehealth.com you swab your mouth and they analyze the bacteria in your mouth and then give advice as to correct the problems.

Sampa

Beet root extract + L citruline definitely improves erection quality.

youngsinatra

„Nitric oxide (NO) and its derivatives inhibit mitochondrial respiration by a variety of means. Nanomolar concentrations of NO immediately, specifically and reversibly inhibit cytochrome oxidase in competition with oxygen, in isolated cytochrome oxidase, mitochondria, nerve terminals, cultured cells and tissues. Higher concentrations of NO and its derivatives (peroxynitrite, nitrogen dioxide or nitrosothiols) can cause irreversible inhibition of the respiratory chain, uncoupling, permeability transition, and/or cell death. Isolated mitochondria, cultured cells, isolated tissues and animals in vivo display respiratory inhibition by endogenously produced NO from constitutive isoforms of NO synthase (NOS), which may be largely mediated by NO inhibition of cytochrome oxidase. Cultured cells expressing the inducible isoform of NOS (iNOS) can acutely and reversibly inhibit their own cellular respiration and that of co-incubated cells due to NO inhibition of cytochrome oxidase, but after longer-term incubation result in irreversible inhibition of cellular respiration due to NO or its derivatives. Thus the NO inhibition of cytochrome oxidase may be involved in the physiological and/or pathological regulation of respiration rate, and its affinity for oxygen.“

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
Perhaps taking this test could help your oral biome problem: bristlehealth.com you swab your mouth and they analyze the bacteria in your mouth and then give advice as to correct the problems.
thanks. but the take-away from the video was that there was no take-away. i have said that we are living in the age of the tyrant, great disease and normalizing the unthinkable.
the video was self-serving and narcissistic. there was nothing.

Apple

Very interesting, thanks. My order of beet root capsules is arriving tomorrow :)
The takeaway is just chew your green veggies :), according to Dr Caldwell Esselstyn (90 yo) 5-6 times a day to get your NO.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
thanks. but the take-away from the video was that there was no take-away. i have said that we are living in the age of the tyrant, great disease and normalizing the unthinkable.
the video was self-serving and narcissistic. there was nothing.
Are you making that comment about the video in the link I posted for your oral biome? bristlehealth.com
Or are you so angry & wound up , your dog better hide cuz you might kick him/her? What are you on about???
Maybe your oral bacteria is tied to your stinkin' thinkin'.......change your attitude & your oral biome will change

Nokoni

The Effect of Potassium Nitrate Supplementation on the Force and Properties of Extensor digitorum longus (EDL) Muscles in Mice
"After 21 days of KNO3 supplementation, the EDL mass was, on average, 13% larger in the experimental group compared to the controls (p < 0.05). The muscle-specific force increased by 38% in comparison with the control group (p < 0.05). The results indicate that KNO3 has effects in an experimental mouse model, showing nitrate-diet-induced muscle strength."

lamassu

„Nitric oxide (NO) and its derivatives inhibit mitochondrial respiration by a variety of means. Nanomolar concentrations of NO immediately, specifically and reversibly inhibit cytochrome oxidase in competition with oxygen, in isolated cytochrome oxidase, mitochondria, nerve terminals, cultured cells and tissues. Higher concentrations of NO and its derivatives (peroxynitrite, nitrogen dioxide or nitrosothiols) can cause irreversible inhibition of the respiratory chain, uncoupling, permeability transition, and/or cell death. Isolated mitochondria, cultured cells, isolated tissues and animals in vivo display respiratory inhibition by endogenously produced NO from constitutive isoforms of NO synthase (NOS), which may be largely mediated by NO inhibition of cytochrome oxidase. Cultured cells expressing the inducible isoform of NOS (iNOS) can acutely and reversibly inhibit their own cellular respiration and that of co-incubated cells due to NO inhibition of cytochrome oxidase, but after longer-term incubation result in irreversible inhibition of cellular respiration due to NO or its derivatives. Thus the NO inhibition of cytochrome oxidase may be involved in the physiological and/or pathological regulation of respiration rate, and its affinity for oxygen.“
Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals