No Interest Of Girls

Vinny

I can't emphasize this more:

Stimulate yourself less and eat/rest more. Lots of calories, lots of sleep, seems to be the key

sebastian_r

Why would you recommend only eating red meat? Just curious, is eating red meat sustainable in the long term?

To remove everything that could potentially mess with hormones in a negative way and get a baseline of his hormone levels on a new test.

Red meat is one of the safest most nutrient and calorie dense food there is.

I see countless people struggling with dairy, fruits, starch, coconut oil....I would have to search really hard to find somebody struggling with red meat.

I personally do very well with it, many people here on the forum who get bad results from the milk, orange juice and coconut oil spiel get very good & sustainable results from it.

Fatty red meat plus one or two carb sources is possibly the easiest way to have a sustainable and safe diet without the need of balancing out hundreds of variables with supplements & co.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

To remove everything that could potentially mess with hormones in a negative way and get a baseline of his hormone levels on a new test.

I see countless people struggling with dairy, fruits, starch, coconut oil....I would have to search really hard to find somebody struggling with red meat.

I personally do very well with it, many people here on the forum who get bad results from the milk, orange juice and coconut oil spiel get very good & sustainable results from it.

Fatty red meat plus one or two carb sources is possibly the easiest way to have a sustainable and safe diet without the need of balancing out hundreds of variables with supplements & co.

So your diet is mainly red meat and carbs? What do you think about the importance of calcium which dr peat stresses? Do you take calcium powder?

sebastian_r

So your diet is mainly red meat and carbs? What do you think about the importance of calcium which dr peat stresses? Do you take calcium powder?

Yes red meat and tallow is my staple food and I mix in some carbs for energy and metabolism.

I haven't formed my opinion about calcium yet.

When I was consuming lots of dairy I did not have any improvement. My health got worse using dairy, but this is of course not due to the calcium.

When I used a calcium supplement I did not have any improvements. Had the feeling that it was either messing with my DHT or estradiol (lost a lot of confidence, social anxiety) so i stopped using it.

With my current diet I have no problems so far. Using zero nutritional supplements. Looking at carnivores, they seem to do fine with hardly any calcium.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Yes red meat and tallow is my staple food and I mix in some carbs for energy and metabolism.

I haven't formed my opinion about calcium yet.

When I was consuming lots of dairy I did not have any improvement. My health got worse using dairy, but this is of course not due to the calcium.

When I used a calcium supplement I did not have any improvements. Had the feeling that it was either messing with my DHT or estradiol (lost a lot of confidence, social anxiety) so i stopped using it.

With my current diet I have no problems so far. Using zero nutritional supplements. Looking at carnivores, they seem to do fine with hardly any calcium.

So you distinctly noticed that you lost a lot of confidence when you were taking a calcium supplement? And you experienced increased social anxiety? I think this is a feature of low serotonin and low cortisol.

tallglass13

Your Prolactin is way to high. that is killing libido. It's strange thought too, because your estrogen is low. Haidut always states that Prolactin is the more accurate way to measure your estrogen load. Even so, try taking low dose B6, and possibly Vitex. A tiny bit of Progest E topically can help lower prolactin.

CDT

Do you consume organ meats as well?

OP
I

ilhanxx

an update, i trash all of the supplement, i apply 16/8 fasting, i take 10mg tamoxifen citrate in the morning, for the triglyceride highness i drink every morning wallnut water (stayed night to morning), i feel like superman, everyday i have morning wood, libido is perfect, my face is darkening, my hair is now a lot thicker, i feel it, sorry for bad english

Constatine

Green tea is somewhat toxic to the testes and can reduce androgens. 1 liter is also quite a lot. I'd stop for a week and see if your libido improves at all.

Edit: Didn't read your most recent update, congrats.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals